All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do order from the same locations, however, ordering from the same supply and dumping in a different supply helps a lot.

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Banks are just the middle man, you gotta find out which facility, courier process/rolls your coins.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You may have to travel a greater distance to get out of the current coin processors territory, unless you find another bank that has a different coin center.

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick question for those who actually have success with boxes.. D you guys keep ordering from the same location? I've been doing that and there is nothing. Should I go out further away from where I dump to avoid my dumps or what? Boxes never give my anything

I'm in your area Spartcom and I've ordered from the same location, a loomis serviced bank. Always dumping at Dunbar serviced branches.... However now Garda services all of them... I'm just 30 miles south of you, so this may be the same situation for you now. Garda boxes have the holes on the top of the box and are wrapped with n.f. String wrappers.

Now I also have just stepped out of a 20 box skunk streak, so you may have been picking up my dumps :laughing7:

There are a lot of hunters in this area and you just have to filter through the skunks. You'll always have better scores with cwr, as you've already experienced. Remember, cwr's have to get by all the coin roll hunters and sniping tellers to make it into a box. I think most silver finds it way into boxes through coin machines.

OP
OP
S

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may have to travel a greater distance to get out of the current coin processors territory, unless you find another bank that has a different coin center.
How many miles is a great distance?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread