mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if anyone has used or own a Hookamax. I see one that I think is a reasonable price and I have some silver and gold I been thinking about selling if this is a decent unit. Thank for any help.....Matt

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been using various hookah systems for years but have never used the Hookamax. You need to choose your dive system carefully to get the best materials like food grade hoses and not the rubber airlines which will make you sick. I have used the Kneen Eng. hookah's, Brownie and J-Sink. J-Sink are very good and are priced between the high priced Brownie and the Kneen. Kneen are good outfits, just lots of options for what you want. I really liked the J-Sinks and don't scrimp on the BC or spare air.

http://www.airlinebyjsink.com/

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got one,(Hookamax)I havent time to play with it yet,I hope to get in the water some time real soon. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions