Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dilek:

I have a question about the Makro Racer 2 headphones. I know they last a really long time on one charge, but my question is- will there be any aural signal indicating to me that I will need to recharge the headphones, and if so, how long will that warning last until the headset shuts off? I'd rather not charge these up after every detecting session if it's not needed, but I don't want a dead headset in the middle of a detecting session either. I absolutely love my Makro 2 headphones, they are the best set of headphones I have ever owned for detecting, and thank you so much for taking the time to answer all these questions. I may just carry a charging pack with me to avoid a dead-headphone-in-the-field situation. I just thought of this right after i posted. :laughing7:
-Dr. Witty

Last edited:

dave_e

Aug 30, 2015
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend,
Rutus Atrex,
Minelab Equinox 600,
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may be able to carry a cable and simply hard wire them if they die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dr. Witty

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dave E- They do come with a cable for that purpose, I just wanted to know if there was any sort of audio tone telling me that they needed to be charged.

OP
OP
Dr. Witty

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I figured this out for myself this weekend. It appears that the headphones do not indicate when they are about to run out of juice. Instead, they will just stop receiving the signal from the Detector, even though the lights on the headset will remain on. this to me is no big deal since the headset's power lasts a really long time on one charge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread