Question about the value of some detectors my friend came across

Beans11

Jan 10, 2011
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Explorer se pro
A girl I work with received some detectors from someone in her family. She got a Garrett GTi 2500 with the concentric coil, a fisher 1265x and a fisher cxiii. I'm not real familiar with the prices on these. If anyone wouldn't mind helping me put a fair price on these it would be greatly appreciated. I told her I would try to find out. She says they are in good condition but I haven't seen them and she doesnt know anything about detectors. Thanks

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you try checking completed ebay listings?

OP
OP
B

Beans11

Jan 10, 2011
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Explorer se pro
Yes. I found the GTi which someone bid 600 for. I thought that was a little high considering it is isn't the 2500 pro. The other 2 I could not find any listings

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can probably manage a couple hundred out of the CX 3 if it's in good shape (cosmetically as well as functionally). I sold an old Master Hunter ADS for almost that much a while back. Here is the CX 3's little brother, it sold for $202.49- Garrett Master Hunter CX Metal Detector. NO RESERVE | eBay

The Fisher 1265x may fetch a little less depending on condition.
You can PM one of these guys and see what it sold for with the extra coil-

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-mint-fisher-1265x-8-concentic-coil-deep.html

OP
OP
B

Beans11

Jan 10, 2011
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Explorer se pro
Ok, thanks for taking the time to look that up. I appreciate that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread