tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought about us having a thread where we list the deadbeats buyers ebay i.d's. we encounter to review. I just got one a month ago who never said nothing on why he out bid everyone only to allow my item in a failure to sell. I left a positive for him and described he's a no pay and a few other sellers did the same on the guy, so you knew he had a habit of not honoring his winning bids. I wish ebay would bring back the negatives on buyers again. Some deserve to be noted on their HS. I've set up a 3 day no pay notify. One lady got pissed because she was notified of no payment and called me ridiculous for wanting payed in such a short time as three days. I told her just it's just information mam and nothing will happen if you pay as soon as you can. She paid that day, but I didn't get any positive feed back from her.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got one a month ago who never said nothing on why he out bid everyone only to allow my item in a failure to sell.
Do you think he could have been selling the same thing? driving up your price would make his auction look more inviting.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread