Question for the experienced crhers

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I would pay 1$ per roll of shiny 60s, I need those for my date collection.

However I would only do that, if I was to visit your state, only on a quick vacation and only after killing the temptation of going to the bank to buy some penny boxes :laughing7:

Otherwise, they have a FV.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its possible. The only way to find out is to throw a roll or two on ebay or craigslist and see what happens.

dustywallen

May 18, 2012
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and 350. Currently AT PRO.
Nickel Searcher 219 said:
Do you guys think someone would pay more than face for a roll of au shiny 59 to 79 memorial cents?I do a box of pennies a week and besides wheats i pull out shiny memorials also.Do you guys think it is worth it?thanks for any advice you guys can give me.
Nickel Searcher 219

I penny search as well. I save all Au pennies sort them by date and roll them up. Not sure if they are worth much now but I think eventually they will be. I collect and hunt coins for my retirement. I am 30 so I still have a ways to go.

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I penny search as well. I save all Au pennies sort them by date and roll them up. Not sure if they are worth much now but I think eventually they will be. I collect and hunt coins for my retirement. I am 30 so I still have a ways to go.

This is my opinion as well. Some day collectors will want them. They'll always be worth the copper.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread