Prospecting
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local yokels rock,just hit these forums and Craigslist is my all time favorite. Meet in the bank and conduct your biz in complete safety and privacy for all concerned. I've been selling to the same folks for at least 20 years and they buy a good % of production CASH & FACE TO FACE- and the game continues.NEVER worry about sales as he who has the gold--makes the rules-John

digger61

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2010
I've had great experience with Midwest Refineries; they are honest about weights, pay promptly and they pay out 95% of spot with no other charges stacked on.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell private and NO COSTS for shipping,refining and spot+ is a very good reality on good lookn' gold-John

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoser John said:
Sell private and NO COSTS for shipping,refining and spot+ is a very good reality on good lookn' gold-John

x2,and have in your mind what you want,buyers will always try to cheat ya,if they sense weakness.
I like John have dealt with the same buyers for years and they know what I expect and I know what they will pay,we always come to an agreement....or I walk :thumbsup:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ArizonaGoldFever said:
Just be warned PayPal and E-Bay are in bed,and the Irs does watch Paypal :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread