Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
alaskanfever said:
Dont have alot of time to search through every post but i remember reading on some posts back. what are some the the harder to find years in clad halfs? and mint marks?

1987 p and d for clad

Other than that the hard ones to find are silver :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
alaskanfever

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
thanks guys i did not know about the 75 i will look for that from now on and hope to find one. and i will put my 82's i pulled last night back in the rolls to go back the the bank. ;D

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
alaskanfever said:
thanks guys i did not know about the 75 i will look for that from now on and hope to find one. and i will put my 82's i pulled last night back in the rolls to go back the the bank. ;D

hope u know..they're pulling your chain.. all halves made in 75 are bicentennials.. just keep all nice uncirculated clads. Those are the only clads that have a premium.. the rest is worth spending.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
my chain pulling is strictly for fun. I will never intentionally insult a fellow CRHer, there is way too much work involved to succeed at this. JP

OP
OP
alaskanfever

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
are they stamped with 1975 if so i dont think i ever looked close enough i only noticed them for 76 see how much i pay attention to anything but silver ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions