Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have recently acquired a Xp ORX in a trade deal the ORX I acquired comes with the 9 inch HF coil, my main intended use for the ORX will be nugget hunting, I figure with the weight of the ORX it will make a great pack along detector for nugget hunting, being as to how my intended use will be for nuggets, nugget detection is my main detecting so I also want to pick up the 9.5x5 HF coil for the ORX

My question is are the coils for the Deus 1 and the coils for the ORX the same are they interchangeable between both the ORX and the Deus 1

So what say you all you Xp users LOL

I have never tried any of the Xp products so figured the ORX would be a great way to get acquainted with the Xp line up

Thanks to one and all for any and all replies

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can interchange the XP HF and X35 coils between the Deus and ORX. ORX is a great machine. Although I use it for relic hunting, not nuggets.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You can interchange the XP HF and X35 coils between the Deus and ORX. ORX is a great machine. Although I use it for relic hunting, not nuggets.
Thanks for the reply, was able to get answers doing a search of the Web but appreciate the response just the same

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread