Question re: ACE 250

K

Kentucky Kache

I don't know anything about the 250, but you can get headphones that are volume adjustable.

OP
OP
Purrdee

Purrdee

Dec 9, 2008
Davis Co. Utah
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Cache Crazy said:
I don't know anything about the 250, but you can get headphones that are volume adjustable.

Probably, these came with the MD, so may have to get another set before I head out.

ThX

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Purrdee said:
Cache Crazy said:

Probably, these came with the MD, so may have to get another set before I head out.

ThX

The ones that come with the detector are junk. Sorry, they are. I never use them because you can't adjust the volume. You will have to buy a good set.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
Grey Ghost NDT :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Purrdee

Purrdee

Dec 9, 2008
Davis Co. Utah
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Mick and Crazy....
Thank you both for the ideas....will probably do the around the neck thing, then go from there.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I use the ones with the adjustable volume except if I am on a beach where I need a little louder volume. Happy hunting..you will love the ace

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are going to use the headphones then you will have to have the ones with the adjustable volume. I don't usually use the headphones with the Ace unless I am in a crowed area. The ace doesn't give you any "subtle" sounds... It sounds off and really lets you know when you hit a target. HH and think you will love your ACE..

OP
OP
Purrdee

Purrdee

Dec 9, 2008
Davis Co. Utah
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
MayberryMonte said:
You can get some adjustable KOSS headphones at K-MART for about $30. Good Luck. You'll love the 250.
Hey Mayberry, thanks for the tip......Dee

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread