Questions and a statement on garrett

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll start w my statement.....Garrett is eFFn awesome....called today to ask about replacing the little black screw cap things since I lost mine, Mary sent them for FREEEEE, and signed me up on their mailing list when she could've just sent me to do it online....going the extra mile....THAT is why I will be a Garrett loyalist for a very very VERY long time, unless I die first... Well, that, and their products, I think, are great....my ace 250 worked beautifully to learn the hobby on....then my atp put me at a whole nother level once I learned its language. ...I will recommend their detectors to anyone and everyone that asks...

On to my ?

On the Garrett videos, who is the gentleman doing the majority of them? His name, or YouTube name would be even better....he is on all the accessory coil videos for the atp... ...I just really like how he elaborates on what he's doing and how he goes about the video as a whole....I've learned a lot from GIS videos and would like to continue to do such... Mary was unsure, but I figure on here someone may know?

Thanks for looking
GL&HH

-beav3r

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The gentleman on the videos with the goatee is Steve Moore, Garrett's Director of Marketing. He also wrote the book "Relic Quest" and is an accomplished author and lecturer. There are also a few videos with Vaughan Garrett, the son of the founder and Garrett's Public Relations Director.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic, does he have his own YouTube handle or does he just post them under garrettdetectors?

-beav3r

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I know, he just posts under Garrett's youtube. He is also shown in videos from AquaChigger, they sometimes hunt together.

Wayne

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
When 9/11 happened, Garrett got busy building walk throughs and other security equipment, both nationally and internationally. Garrett's security products became so popular, that they were used to provide security at various international olympics. Steve Moore came along, and with some new metal Detectors in the making, promoted the AT Series in North America and Europe. He is very involved with marketing Garrett Product, writing books and making excellent training videos for Garrett products. He is a real bundle of knowledge for all aspects of metal detectors and likes all types of hunting.

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree completely john, very smart man... I think ive watched every video he's in...so, I started watching them again... I gota call Garrett and thank them again for the freebie and c if rusty or Mary can enlighten me on how to see more of his vids

-beav3r

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread