Quick and easy

buncle

Aug 5, 2011
Just stopped by the bank at the supermarket and asked them if the had any halves. They replied with "How many do you want?" I said, as always, "How many do you have?" and got "$1000 worth" as a response. Great I thought, probably just a couple boxes of MWR so I only asked for $40 worth. Sure enough they pulled out a box of Loomis wrapped halves. But in those 4 rolls I pulled 2- 1969's..... might have to go back and get more now :wink:

Upvote 0

n9zez

Jul 2, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I never get tired of seeing the look on their face when I reply, "All of them".

Classic!

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n9zez said:
I never get tired of seeing the look on their face when I reply, "All of them".

Classic!

lol. Or how about this one,

"I'm looking to get some halves/dimes please"
How many do you need?
"How many ya got?"
(Teller looks up...seriously...we have x amount)
"I'll take 'em all"

Classic!

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
I dont think i have ever gotten a teller to answer me when I come back with, "how many do you have"? Even then when I say, "I want them all".... Still, the teller usually stares at me, or starts laughing... and says, "there are alot...how many were you looking for". Ok, lets start with dimes, how about $500 bucks worth of dimes? Ummm, Ohh..... We dont have that many. Ok, no problem, how about you grab whatever you can afford to sell me, and ill take however many that is?
I think Im going to add four boxes of dimes to my route/plan starting this week. All these great dimes reports have me curious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread