Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The morning was a washout as the rain thundered down and I had a visit with my witch doctor. Xrays,blood tests, urine samples and prescriptions renewals. Sort of leary when Dr. Seetharamadoo reached for the stool......at least it wasn't mind and the one thing he didn't request a check on. Lord love a duck I have never had the finger wave but have had the middle finger digit raised at me a few times. In all seriousness you old bouys don't put off that yearly check up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I finished at Dr. Seths office and hit the Cobequid Medical Center where it was like old home week. Ran into my father and mother in law as well as my sister in law Linda. Three hours later I was done being needled, felt, tilted and bent. Rain had stopped. Ground not frozen. Freedom 3 Plus in the trunk of Nogo.......can you draw a conclusion?
Hit a local park near the now filled Button Hole. View was great.

Swung the Freedom left handed which meant a tuning up of the left Garrett ear. Hour and a half later...quota.

Simply unreal to be digging in Nova Scotia this time of the year.
For those in the know a Christmas contest for a pair of tits and tokens can be found!

Upvote 4

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Always great to get a clean bill of health. Not a pleasant experience but it has to be done.

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice post thanks for sharing your finds and your day. Glad to hear the health is in check hopefully for a long time to come.

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No what ya mean about the docs but just something that has to be done had mine last year nice finds bud...

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I asked my wife about entering the contest for a pair of tits. If the swelling doesn't go down on my left shin I'll be paying a visit to the doctor......LOL
'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread