Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get what you're sayin' but I don't think it's the best quote.

People associate "feelings" with emotions.......I feel angry, so I'm going to use my martial arts to kick that guy's ass!

If I used my logic to sort out my feelings, then I would conclude that kicking that guy's arse is illogical and pointless.

Using my rational thinking, I can work out the issue without acting upon my "feelings."

Too many days where I've had a feeling about a certain site only to be disappointed in the end.

The days that I do well, is when I have no expectations, no emotions or "feelings", open to all possibilities, and I am living in the present moment.

I'm talking about metal detecting........I've never used an LRL before.

That's because my logic and "feelings" aren't interested in spending the money or time using one!:laughing7:

Cheers,
Dave.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike, whatever you imagine, is. Any 2-year old can do it, and now we've got presidential candidates from both parties doing the same thing.

You could of course do the reality check on yourself and cut out the middleman. Prophets have been counseling this sound advice for thousands of years, too bad that so few find the advice pleasant.

--Dave J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread