Radiation zone near the border of Indiana and Michigan - Nukes?

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Palisade Nuke Plant - S.Bend Ind Meltdown

Nuclear Cover-Up: Explosions, Military Helicopters Filmed Near Blacked Out Radiation Zone | Pakalert Press

Update 06/09/2012 4:52 PM. PALISADE NUCLEAR POWER PLANT EXPLOSION
South Bend Indiana. Eyewitness reports are not allowed so far. But worldwide radiation monitors showed a jump from a normal 42 rads to 7,000 rads. Chicago is reading radiation fallout there also. Nuclear response team from Minot ND is apparently on site. Multiple explosions felt and heard far away.

The PALISADE facility is the oldest nuclear power plant in the world. In January 2012, the facility reported the "the leak has been fixed". In May the head of the nuclear regulation department head visited the plant. Earlier in this year there was a public meeting by the NRC and area residents about the poor maintenance at the plant.

Whether this is another Japan type reactor meltdown is not known. Security is tight and witnesses & reporter arrests may have been made. Anyone downwind of South Bend, Indiana should take precautions but presumably FEMA will have details about any evacuations. Call them first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This appears to be real. Nuclear explosions with resulting "radiation zone near the border of Indiana and Michigan". Gov't news blackout isn't going to make this go away. Anyone closer to this to get more info? Underground military nuke storage exploding?? Sounds bad..............
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE! Also, Large helicopter heading away from Local Air Force base flying toward scene of explosions! These explosions are seriously consistant, loud booms for the last hour or more.”

NaturalSociety Eyewitnesses on the ground near the media-blacked-out elevated radiation zone near the border of Indiana and Michigan, where radiation levels hundreds of times higher than normal were quickly removed from public viewing by the EPA, are now sending in a large number of photos and videos documenting massive explosions accompanied by unmarked helicopters, A-10 Thunderbolts, and military personnel. These reports come after a Department of Homeland Security hazmat fleet was sent out to the location after ‘years’ of inactivity. Those on the ground report that the explosions are ‘loud and deep’, sounding like fireworks with a kick. The explosions are oftentimes followed up with a squadron of helicopters or other aircraft, oftentimes black and unmarked. One Michigan resident reports the following, and is then backed by dozens of organic comments which confirm the findings:

After generating much interest, the poster was able to capture some of the explosions on tape. While he would be the first to do so, many more videos began to pop up recording both the explosions and the onset of military aircraft flying through the area into the radiation zone. You can view the video below and hear the explosions for yourself:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the original radiation warning yesterday June 8, 2012:
Dangerously high radiation levels reported in Indiana | Pakalert Press

inShare5​
0digg

202Share

According to RadNet, the United States’ radiation monitoring network, South Bend, Indiana experienced extremely high levels of radiation last night — up to 100 times higher than safe levels.
Last night, live records for a radiation monitoring station near the border of Indiana and Michigan showed radiation levels as high as 7,139 counts per minute (CPM). At 1:55 a.m., Eastern time, the radiation level was at 2,558 CPM. The level varied between 2,000 CPM and 7,000 CPM for several hours. Normal radiation levels are between 5 and 60 CPM, and any readings above 100 CPM should be considered unusual and trigger an alert, according to information listed on the jmlmh Radiation Network website. The online geiger counter monitoring network operated by Black Cat Systemsalso reported unusually high radiation levels in the same region. This article will be updated as more information becomes available. UPDATE: As of 2:45 a.m. Eastern Time, the radiation level for the station in Northern Indiana had risen to 3,989 CPM. RadNet has yet to issue a statement in response. UPDATE: RadNet has issued the following alert:

Very high reading in South Bend, IN station this evening. Reason unknown. Station unresponsive to contact at this late hour. Since this same station has triggered the Alert system before, which Alerts may have been false, and because his current readings do not appear to be corroborated by nearby stations, we have disabled his station for the time being. Will report back when we know more.

UPDATE: RadNet issued the following statement this morning:

The alert level reading last evening appears to be a false alert from an equipment malfunction. Here is the station’s report: “out of control readings on the GeigerGraph screen from about 11:30pm local time that occurred while sleeping. My apologies to all. I have no idea what caused this. Shut down GeigerGraph and restarted. Readings from the Geiger were in the normal range (the Geiger operates on A/C). All cable connections are tight and not loose. Am speculating between the GFI and USB Adapter and some sort of voltage spikes. The uninterruptable power supply UPS had lost power and had died – a tripped GFI. I am not going to leave the system running while not at home until I can determine and fix the problem.”#Link

This high level of radiation is taking place in the exact same location where 60′ trees were recently snapped and earthquakes were recently felt by residents as described in this video.

BB

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From NPR:

April 22, 2012 from MR The Palisades nuclear power plant in Michigan had five unplanned shutdowns last year (2011).
It's one of the area's biggest employers, and its safety record is one of the worst in the country.
Now it's trying to prove to federal regulators that it can meet their standards.

On the shores of Lake Michigan, the Palisades Power Plant is tucked in between tall sand dunes in Covert Township, Mich., at the southern edge of Van Buren State Park.

Kathy Wagaman, who heads the chamber of commerce in South Haven, 7 miles north of Palisades, said she remembers spending summer days at the state park, playing football, swimming and sailing with no real concerns about the plant.

"Back in the '80s and early '90s — actually, up until 9/11 — we all used to swim in front of it because the water was warm," she said.

Wagaman said the nuclear plant is one of the largest employers in Van Buren County, with about 700 workers on any given day. In fact, the Palisades plant is the county's largest taxpayer.

[h=3]Related Stories[/h] Some living near Palisades Nuclear Plant worry about safety violations March 22, 2012

"They've been a very good neighbor," she said, "and I just feel confident that they're taking good care of this."

The "this" Wagaman refers to is a series of safety problems at the plant last year.
Palisades unexpectedly shut down five different times, and during four of those shutdowns, the nuclear reactor stopped.

Federal regulators say such unexpected shutdowns are not common. There are more than 100 nuclear power plants in the U.S., and the plant's owner, Entergy Nuclear, owns 10 others.
Palisades is one of only four plants in the U.S. with such a bad safety rating.

That poor record scares Maynard Kaufman, who lives with his wife on a small farm 11 miles inland.

"If you just have one accident, and [even] if it were only one in a million, it is a cost that we don't want to have to bear," he said.

Kaufman feels so strongly about the risks of nuclear power that he rebuilt his home. It now relies entirely on wind and solar power. It's a good feeling, he said, to know that none of his energy comes from the Palisades plant.

'Were There Mistakes Made? Yes ...'

The plant's atmosphere has changed over the past few years; there's a renewed focus on safety. There are three security checkpoints before an employee can reach the control room. Once there, it's nearly silent — so that the five or six operators can concentrate.

"Everything is done by procedure," said Palisades spokesman Mark Savage. "There's nothing that we do here that says, 'Oh, I'm going to turn this knob.' It has to have a procedure by it."

But one night last September, a worker did not follow the procedure after getting permission from a supervisor. As a result, an electrical circuit shorted out, and the control room lost power to half its indicators. That incident was the most significant safety violation at Palisades last year.

"Were there mistakes made? Yes, there were," Savage said. "And those have been corrected."

No one was fired because of September's incident. Savage said the main cause of all the safety violations last year was human error, and that the plant is well on its way to fixing that particular issue.

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission oversees the inspection teams at Palisades, and its threshold is low for mistakes at nuclear plants.

"Although I think there's concerns warranted — I'm concerned — I mean, we've concluded that the plant's operating safely," said Jack Geisner, who leads inspection teams through the Palisades plant.

Geisner's inspection teams will spend thousands of man-hours at the plant this year and beyond — however long it takes for Entergy to prove that the safety culture at Palisades is up to federal regulators' standards.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seriously there is a news blackout about this. Just coincidence that the reactor is located there. And had five unplanned shutdowns in 2011. And one of ffffour reactors rated as POOR or DANGEROUS by the NRC, EPA, NRA or whoever looks after this stuff. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and acts like a duck I'm gonna say it's a Duck.

Officially it is NOT SWAMP GAS. That's good news.
Apparently the explosions, radiation and other side affects are from RADON GAS build up that became explosive. So check your basements for radon as you may blow up the whole neighborhood.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[h=2]Shaking Booms’ Snapped Trees in Half Days Before Indiana Radiation Incident[/h]
NaturalSociety It was recently reported that a rather significant, concerning, and mysterious spike in radiation occurred in the north Indiana / south Michigan area, causing widespread alarm throughout the nation. Not only are the reports of the radiation spike concerning in of itself, but the appearance of military helicopters, aircraft, and Department of Homeland Security hazmat fleets is also generating some raised eyebrows. Reports are continuously coming out updating on the event occurring throughout June 6-7, with locals reporting on a series of explosions, house-shaking rumbles, and even large trees being completely snapped in half on a clear day just days before.

The thunder-mimicking sound led some locals to believe that explosions took place in their own basements; planes breaking the sound barrier, earthquakes, and extremely powerful fireworks were ruled out – so what could it have been? Could the shakes and loud sounds have been a result of a terrible fracking incident? In the past fracking has caused concerning explosions both in Pennsylvania and Nixon. As for the radiation spike reaching levels as much 7,139 CPM without warning, which is over the average of between 5 and 6, what could be the true cause? One network responsible for the increased level measurement went on record (after removing the live measurements abruptly) stating that it was a unknown fluke in the system of which the operators are unsure of the origin. Of course this would not make much sense as a number of different privately owned radiation measurement facilities had confirmed the readings — even some private enthusiasts. But let’s say that it was a fluke — why the sudden interest of military, government, and the abrupt eruption of unheard of ‘shaking booms’ rocking the incident zone?

It seems that extremely large amounts of radon is one possible answer, with high radon levels existing in St. Joseph County — the area in question.

The mainstream media and government organizations have decided to shy away from even examining any of the real aspects of this questionable event. In fact, the only stories out on the subject — outside of the reported interest of Al Jazeera on the subject — is that it was all a ‘system error’. There is no mention of the military vehicles, shaking booms disrupting 60 foot trees, or even the radon factor.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[h=2]Shaking Booms’ Snapped Trees in Half Days Before Indiana Radiation Incident[/h]
NaturalSociety It was recently reported that a rather significant, concerning, and mysterious spike in radiation occurred in the north Indiana / south Michigan area, causing widespread alarm throughout the nation. Not only are the reports of the radiation spike concerning in of itself, but the appearance of military helicopters, aircraft, and Department of Homeland Security hazmat fleets is also generating some raised eyebrows. Reports are continuously coming out updating on the event occurring throughout June 6-7, with locals reporting on a series of explosions, house-shaking rumbles, and even large trees being completely snapped in half on a clear day just days before.

The thunder-mimicking sound led some locals to believe that explosions took place in their own basements; planes breaking the sound barrier, earthquakes, and extremely powerful fireworks were ruled out – so what could it have been? Could the shakes and loud sounds have been a result of a terrible fracking incident? In the past fracking has caused concerning explosions both in Pennsylvania and Nixon. As for the radiation spike reaching levels as much 7,139 CPM without warning, which is over the average of between 5 and 6, what could be the true cause? One network responsible for the increased level measurement went on record (after removing the live measurements abruptly) stating that it was a unknown fluke in the system of which the operators are unsure of the origin. Of course this would not make much sense as a number of different privately owned radiation measurement facilities had confirmed the readings — even some private enthusiasts. But let’s say that it was a fluke — why the sudden interest of military, government, and the abrupt eruption of unheard of ‘shaking booms’ rocking the incident zone?

It seems that extremely large amounts of radon is one possible answer, with high radon levels existing in St. Joseph County — the area in question.

The mainstream media and government organizations have decided to shy away from even examining any of the real aspects of this questionable event. In fact, the only stories out on the subject — outside of the reported interest of Al Jazeera on the subject — is that it was all a ‘system error’. There is no mention of the military vehicles, shaking booms disrupting 60 foot trees, or even the radon factor.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitled333.jpg

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For those of us following some of these events, for future reference we may want to print hard copies, download files to our own computers or copy to CDS or other format. Sometimes web files, images, links and videos get lost in the ozone never to be found again. I blame my computer. But who knows?
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,467
  • Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 283
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Question:
Recording internet sessions, including sound, images and videos?

Is a video camera the only way to record what you see on your monitor? My Win-7 system shows a sound recorder but not a "screen recorder". Know what I mean? Capture a session from start to finish as a movie.

If anyone has some tips on how to do this I, and maybe other members, would be interested. Special software, built in recording capabilities or extra software. In the meantime I will keep my camera close by to not miss those special moments. Thanks in advance.
BB

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBob, This might explain why at approximately 2:45am Wednesday June 6th, I saw 2 of these aircraft fly directly over my house headed due South towards Toledo, Ohio. We live in a small town and normally never see military aircraft fly overhead. They were quite low and as best as I can recall looked like the picture below.

I've had a habit of running outside when I hear a Helicopter fly over since my Dad used to fly helicopters and would always circle the house and we would always run out and wave to him. So when the first of these Jets flew over I was pretty shocked and ran out to take a look. I came back inside and sat down and within 1 minute the second one flew over! Ran outside again...I was going to post what had just happened here on TNet but didn't...I'm not completely sure it was a Tomcat but this is the closest description...The jets I saw had the dual tail fins with swept back wings.

Grumman-F14-Tomcat-Inflight.jpg
The Tomcat owes its mission versatility to its basic configuration using variable-sweep wings and two crew, together with incredibly powerful and versatile on-board avionics. The wing sweep is constantly adjusted to suit both speed and maneuvers by the use of a computer-based Mach sweep programmer. ln addition, small foreplanes or glove vanes can be extended to give extra control at very high speeds.
The Tomcat was designed to fight with a gross weight, including missiles, of no more than 50,000Ib. lt is a tribute to its performance that it carries out its various roles with an extra weight penalty up to 25,000lb despite the fact that its internal fuel load has been slightly reduced.
The impressive AWG-9 radar fire-control system and AIM-54 Phoenix missiles were designed as a unit by Hughes eight years before the Tomcat itself. That said, they are still proving superior as a weapon system in the mid-eighties. Even today no other fighter can pick out so many targets at so great a distance and shoot them down.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BuffaloBob, This might explain why at approximately 2:45am Wednesday June 6th, I saw 2 of these aircraft fly directly over my house headed due South towards Toledo, Ohio. We live in a small town and normally never see military aircraft fly overhead. They were quite low and as best as I can recall looked like the picture below.

Why would a warplane be flying to that area? Maybe to "escort" news reporters or small planes from the area? How about people living around the South Bend area. Can you give us your input?
BB

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBob, I just know that Selfridge Base...is North of us and Toledo has a fighter squadron. Maybe just a Military Training exercise but this caught me as to how odd the time I saw these planes coincided with your article of events. Remember, it wouldn't take but a few minutes for these planes to "Scream" across the State to South Bend area if necessary...
Selfridge Air National Guard Base

Part of Michigan Air National Guard (MI ANG)
Located near: Mount Clemens, Michigan

107th Fighter Squadron A-10 Thunderbolt II
Coordinates
17px-WMA_button2b.png
42°36′30″N 082°50′08″W / 42.60833°N 82.83556°W / 42.60833; -82.83556 (Selfridge ANGB)
Built1917
In use1917-Present
Controlled by
22px-Flag_of_the_United_States_Air_Force.png
United States Air Force
Garrison 127th Wing

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buffalo...It would make sense to me that if Trees start snapping in half and "Big Booms" are being heard and Radiation levels are "zoomin'" way up that we might just scramble a few planes that way...:)...at least I hope we would.

MinerGirl

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gives a whole new meaning to the following song. Just rewrite it for the contamination

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HAARP Storms Slam Canada

Posted by truther on June 10, 2012 // 3 Comments

Evidence is emerging that the bizarre superstorms that recently exploded across Canadian skies were ignited by HAARP. According to researchers, including phycisist Dr. Fran De Aquino, HAARP has a public profile mission and a covert, hidden agenda. Some investigators also assert that HAARP technicians are testing the advanced Tesla technology’s ability to affect weather. The latest outbreak of stunning storms thundering across the Great White North tend to lend credence that the atmosphere is being manipulated and weather may be in the process of being weaponized.

The skies were torn apart over Canada last month. With little warning, bizarre clouds rapidly materialized and then all hell broke loose. Long time residents testified that they’d never seen anything like it.

Odd cloud formations attributed to HAARP Startled people raced for cover seeking safety from the sudden fury erupting all around them. Some people that observed the storms say they did not seem natural. Were the storms artifically created? If they were generated, how, and by what?

HAARP and weather wars Researchers have been claiming for some time that HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) technology is creating bizarre weather patterns and freak storms. Projecting high energy pulses into the ionosphere affects the troposphere and the layers of atmosphere beneath it.

HAARP facility in northern Alaska, USA Certain investigators believe such storms are experiments that may lead up to future HAARP Weather Wars with Russia and China.

weather-warfare-game-%20image%20via%20Elements%20of%20War-httpforum_kalypsomedia_comshowthread_phptid=7525&pid=73990%23pid73990.jpg
Weather warfare [Image via Elements of War] During 2011 and well into 2012 the residents of Windsor, Ontario heard an incessant, maddening hum that rose and fell in intensity.
Neither geomagnetic nor subterranean harmonics can account for a pulsating noise that lasted the better part of a year. Any noise made by solar flares interacting with the geomagnetic field or earth core-mantel harmonics are transitory lasting only a few hours to a day or so at most. Some investigators of the mysterious sound believe it may have been propagated by energy pulses transmitted from HAARP. [Are HAARP Frequency Pulse-Waves Driving People Mad?]

Now that the noise has abated monster storms are pounding Windsor as well as Ottawa and Sarnia, Ontario.

Anomalous storms Researchers claim that HAARP generated storms are anomalous. They point to tell-tale cloud formations thatwhile rarely seen in naturedefy statistics and appear with regularity when created by energetic HAARP torsion vortex waves.

Strange, oblong, roiling clouds assuming bizarre tubular shapes are often associated with HAARP storms. Other formations include clouds twisted into peculiar configurations by oscillating bands of intense energy disturbing the atmosphere, “cellular” formations, and rippling rainbow affects.

Eerie cellular clouds invade the sky The storms over Canada exhibited many of these phenomena. Astounding video record of HAARP storms The following is an amateur video compiled by observers of the incredible storms that charged across Canadian skies from May 25th to 27th, 2012:

HAARP capabilities While most researchers think that HAARP is mainly for ionosphere research and weather manipulation, some claim that the powers incorporated into the high frequency technology goes far beyond weather control.

HAARP artificially induced ionic aurora Brazilian phycisist Dr. Fran De Aquino makes the startling assertion in a scientific paper that HAARP can not only take control of the weather, but cause earthquakes, trigger volcanic eruptions, influence gravity and manipulate time itself. [Physicist: HAARP Manipulates Time]
HAARP Storms Slam Canada | Pakalert Press

Attachments

• Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1,605
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,589
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,570

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBob,

Weather Modification has been going on since the 1970's...possibly as a "weapon", but some think research is being done to divert catastrophes as well. Case in point: Weather Mod may have been used to try and divert Katrina...with disastrous results. Not sure about the "energy pulses" angle but more of "A sprinkling of "Pixie Dust" in the clouds to mimic Rain formation"...check out the Contrails in California...they are in criss-cross patterns, unlike any Jet patterns, and are said to be "ionizing" the skies to help produce rain. It seems funny that that would take place in California when their laws tend to lean to having to wear a Gas Mask just to pump Gas for your car! Never-the-less...its been going on.

MinerGirl

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[h=1]06/10/2012 -- 'HAARP ring' / Circle Sweep forecast -- Intellicast cuts feed[/h]

Published on Jun 10, 2012 by dutchsinse
Even though intellicast went through the trouble of LOWERING the RADAR display returns so that we do not see HAARP rings anymore.. (they literally dumbed down the feed to make everything show less reflectivity -- thus eliminating what we were able to see on their system!)

however.. tonight.. one fell through the cracks.. and they cut the feed to deal with it.. happened twice now... once out of NE.. and now at 345am one out of FL.. both times they cut the WHOLE feed !!!!

The state of Nebraska -- A few miles west of Omaha directly -- Red Cloud Nebraska -- and Thedford to Purdum Nebraska .. Sioux Falls South Dakota as well... reaching east to Lacrosse Wisconsin.

Be alert for the possibility of damaging winds, hail, and tornadoes to hit the center of each ring shown within 48 hours from this point (3am CDT 6/10/2012) .. possibly up to 72 hours for the whole state area effected (nebraska to wisconsin).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weather scientist recorded radar, weather, HAARP signals plus I don't understand what else, to show:

Massive releases of Steam from the aquifer under Mexico, New Mexico into Colorado. From ancient volcano sites and also appear to originate from two geothermal sites in Mexico and N.M.

He has made 72 hour forecasts for particular cities which appear, in hindsight to be accurate. And shows the national weather people to have intentionally "dumbed down" radar signal detail to cover up what's happening.

The severe weather he forecast lie in areas where different sources of radar were pointing in the atmosphere. Check out his report which seems well documented. Meaning our atmosphere is being messed with to generate bad weather. So weather as a weapon? What do you think?

California is also the sites of similar steam releases from old volcanoes.

Information is getting harder to find. We need to be able to video or copy these reports while they are still accessible. Bad things are going on and we are pawns in someones game.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's a unusual theory I haven't heard before. Just throwing it against the wall to see if anything sticks. FYI

Military Convoy Spotted In Big Rapids, Michigan On 6/7; What Is Going On?
Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:39
upvote.png
downvote.png
spam.png

I have heard that reptilian underground bases are being destroyed in a secret war...Thats what the NYC earthquake last year was about..hmmm Just a thought.

There are indeed underground bases for protection of our government as well as others with a ticket. OK I understand that.

With all the history of a Cabal who want to control the world, there are good people in powerful positions that will not allow that to happen. Alien underground activities are the stuff of legend. Mythical sites include Mexico, New Mexico and southern Colorado. Know as gateways to the underworld by Indian legends.

If indeed a war between good & evil sources is taking place I hope whomever the Good guys are win. There are a lot of rumors recently about martial law, restricting travel in and out of the CONUS. The white house has made of bunch of special laws regarding civil unrest and powers available to them.

Whatever is going on is beyond our individual resources to counteract, control or understand. You pessimists (I know who you are!), do whatever fact checking you can do. And keep a hard copy of your notes as they may be history one day. Otherwise all other facts and information are just electrical impulses in the ozone. And can disappear anytime.

Some sites have good information about how to live for a short period of time if we are caught fending for ourselves. IMHO
This is still on my to-do list as I never followed up on it.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For you scientific minds here are the readings from the incident.
BB

We have reanalyzed the data from the June 6-7th, 2012 airborne radioactive detection in South Bend, Indiana.

The key findings are as follows:

1) The termination edge of the Jet Stream was located over the radioactive detection area
2) The high radioactive readings commenced after the 5 mph North wind dropped to zero mph.
3)The high radioactive readings persisted for the entire 5 hours the wind was not blowing
4) The high radioactive readings stopped when the wind picked up at 5 mph from the west.
5) Normal radioactive readings continued for 40 minutes after the surface wind resumption ended the event.
6) The bimodal "clipped" peak features and dropout shown in the 5 hour long radioactive detection are from a highly radioactive field saturating the detector's Geiger-Mueller tube.
7) Hysteresis is evident on the saturation recovery condition side of the readings.
8) A Weibull based radiation intensity distribution approximates both ends of the detection curve.
9) High Beta radiation (electrons) likely tripped the reported Ground Fault Interrupt outlet.
10) There is no simple power supply driven failure mode that can duplicate the above conditions.
11) Higher airborne radioactive readings have been detected along the Northern Hemisphere Jet Stream.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions