Railroad bed/farm dump one more time

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another search down at the old railroad bed/farm dumpsite turned up another Climax and 2 Ball Ideal Mason Jars, a large Coca Cola bottle, a Pepsi bottle, a Kayo Chocolate bottle made locally here in Jobstown, NJ circa 1951, a one quart milk bottle, also made locally here, that when turned the right way in the light still shows (Rich Geuurnsey and Jersey Milk-The White Dotte Farm-Vincentown NJ-also a farmer in front of a barn pointing to We will appreciate the return of this bottle), 2 white milk glass Ponds Cold Cream jars, and a plastic clown cup. IMG_5916.JPG IMG_5911.JPG IMG_5912.JPG IMG_5913.JPG IMG_5919.JPG IMG_5918.JPG IMG_5915.JPG IMG_5914.JPG

Upvote 17

KENTUCKYWONDER

Feb 28, 2016
West Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have really have found a great site for digs. It would do me no good to find a site like that as bottles and jars are my weakness and my wife won't let me drag anymore home. Well, not until I unload a few.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ve been cleaning my basement and I plan to go to the re-use and buy some nice display cabinets which were used for china I suppose before, but they work well.... Ive been following your bottle recovery and now I want to go back to the old bottle dump I found last year I don't even know if it was just bottles but tons of glass Thanks for sharing those!!!! very inspirational ..Tommy keep up the great finds!!!!!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A very nice place to bottle hunt, congratulations!

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're always finding more cool stuff here. Keep up the good work! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread