Rain go away!

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
How about sending some of that rain out here to Central Illinois. We haven't had a good rain in over 3 months and the ground is rock hard. We are itching to go hunting but the only way you can hunt here is if you are willing to chip the coins out of the ground. The weather man is not forcasting any rain for the next two weeks. Rick :coffee2:

OP
OP
kayden

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rockin Chairs Gold said:
How about sending some of that rain out here to Central Illinois. We haven't had a good rain in over 3 months and the ground is rock hard. We are itching to go hunting but the only way you can hunt here is if you are willing to chip the coins out of the ground. The weather man is not forcasting any rain for the next two weeks. Rick :coffee2:
Id be happy to give yah all the rain you can handle......I really need to get out.....winter is coming fast here!

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
Same here and if we don't get some rain soon I'm afraid it will be fall with no MDing. I have a court house lawn that dates to 1853 and mid 1800's park that has a iron infested ball field (out field) that I'm just dying to hunt in TTF. Don't dare go on either one with the ground so dry. Rick :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread