πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_4130.JPGIMG_4131.JPGIMG_4132.PNG
Hunted a really old house a friend from Church told Me about. It's been in his Wife's family since 1892. Hoping for a silver, and boom!!! HH

Upvote 13
DRJ, great hunt. Your sterling ring appears to be Native Amercian or Mexican, any markings inside to tell? (Those are my favorites and I get excited, lol!) Sub :laughing7:

No markings inside. About 6" down under a stepping stone. Deffinately Silver and has good weight. Guess I'll take it to a jeweler for verification.

Congratualtions on the nice ring! :occasion14:

Nice ring- bet there's more goodies there- Congrats and GL!

-- Jeff --

Nice hunt in that wind. I found the exact same ring in my yard a couple of years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4136.JPG
    IMG_4136.JPG
    532.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4135.JPG
    IMG_4135.JPG
    998.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4134.JPG
    IMG_4134.JPG
    808 KB · Views: 82
Were You able to identify it?

Wow that thing is chunky ! With the two triangular elements on the shoulders of the piece combined with the die struck shot beads surrounding the bezel , that's some heavy metal ! Almost certainly South West ( New Mexico,Arizona) style is Native - but could be anybody really . Thank's for the pics !!

Lairmo , If your ring is indeed " exact same " I sure would like to see it ! Couple of pics please .

Great find Digger, that's my two favorite things...old and silver! Best of both worlds...Ddf

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Lairmo , If your ring is indeed " exact same " I sure would like to see it ! Couple of pics please .
After the cleaned up pics still almost identical, but sadly I lost it in a fire..It may still be there. I've found a couple of things I had sitting above the kitchen sink... The Only thing I could say was different would be the color of the turquoise. I'm only 30 miles from RJ...OP...idk.??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back