Rain Rain Go Away!!!

phxmark123

Apr 9, 2005
Sherman Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
This rain is crampping my style. Trying to get out to MD in Sherman but the rain keeps pushing me back in. Got out for 45 minutes this morning before I had to wrap it up. I hit a swingset at a school, not one coin...hmmm.. just a small copper snap. Started to go under some bleachers at the park across the street, pulled a couple tabs and then the rain came. We have already had two floods with a couple people killed and the spillway at Lake Texoma has about 6 inches of water flowing over it right now...and still the rain comes down.

Attachments

• pompanosflood copy.jpg
    pompanosflood copy.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 275

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
, BH Lone Star, BH Pinpointer, Homebuilt BFO, Index finger
TELL ME ABOUT IT!! The rain let off alittle but the grass is knee high in the shortest areas, wait, ??? is that a mosquito?

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Weve had 5 inches this morning since 5:00 am and its 9:30 and still raining.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
It finally let up here for the most part. Lake Travis is going back down and some friends of mine are finally getting back in their houses. What a mess.

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
Looks like another weeks worth >:(, As Deputy Dawg would say "Dag-nabbit!"

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
Looking at the flooded out marina does the 21 year old age limit apply to fish?

OP
OP
phxmark123

phxmark123

Apr 9, 2005
Sherman Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Should be easy fishing be cause the fish must be drunk with the bars underwater. Actually that Waterfront Club is completely underwater now. Well the rain has stopped and the lake has only dropped a couple inches. I can relate to the grass being to high, Saturday there was a break in the storms and the my neighborhood took advantage to mow their yards. It was funny, in the morning all the yards were a mess and in the afternoon all were nice and manicured...the whole street. Took me and my girlfriend 4 hours to do our yard.

texian1832

Jun 14, 2007
Denison, Tx
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibalo
phxmark - Moving from Dallas to Denison - west of downtown soon - Hopefully we can meet and maybe check out the Old Denison High School those fools have started to tear down. Fell in love with an old house up there (1910 -1913) and are buying it (I am begininning to think it has decided to "have" us buy it). - The lengths we will go to hunt a property, LOL. Hope to meet soon - HH

OP
OP
phxmark123

phxmark123

Apr 9, 2005
Sherman Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Texian1832- Drop me a message when you get settled in. I have a few places in mind also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread