Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woke ukp bright and early this AM to get out and detect and found thunderstom warnings, thunderstorms with a little hail mixed in and genuinely muddy conditions! :'( At least now I may be able to go and dig some of those sites that the grouind was too hard to penetrate with a dozer! Forecast to be rain and storms all day so maybe I can sneak out between storms? Weather radar shows most everthing moving out of the area butmore behind it out west. Around here you learn to heed the weather warnings or you might be funnelized! Got my plastic bags and gear and just waiting for some of the bigger puddles to dry up. Lots of times the rain will wash up new trash....er, uh...I mean treasures! Wish me luck! JIM

Upvote 0
C

ceruleanblue

We're pretty socked in here, too. Forecast calls for rain ALL week, literally right up through Sunday. Ugh!! Should be plenty of time to read my new book cover to cover: Jeff Foster's "Digging Deeper With the DFX." ;)
I may just have to spend some time out on the dock in raingear doing a little fishing! Bass, another treasure to be sought!
HH,
Terri

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Hope it drys up fast for you Jim.Not to much tho.Best of luck on your digs.HH

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will take the rain!!!! Getting a little dry here which means hard digging.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck Jim!

Attachments

• godblessU.jpg
    godblessU.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 127