rain, sleet, wind. some finds

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so i made it out yesterday cold wet windy u name it. in between jumping in and out of the truck between rainsleet showers, and 25 mph wind. i did manage three wheat's 44, 50d, 52d. a old clay pipe ;D and some marbles the big one looks way old, and a hard red ball at a Field site
it was a bean field were a old three story house sat at one time... still 4 more sites on this mile stretch that i remember from
the days of old. all these homes are long gone. but the one i went to detect on this 45 minute journey. was at least a 200 year old farm house. that sat out in a very sloppy corn Field. it was knocked down long ago but as a kid i walked out to it. and remember 3 rooms one was a add on by the looks and was a dirt floor. the floor was caved into the cellar in the one room. no plumbing lights etc... and a kitchin in the center. did remember finding a big skeleton key but lost it later in life :( will hit this site soon :icon_pirat: i think it will kick out the rare silver maybe a largie..... hit a town park on the way home but was short hunt due to me being cold managed $ 2.05. thanks for looking best of finds to all MR TUFF

Attachments

• Photo152.jpg
    Photo152.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 323
  • Photo154.jpg
    Photo154.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 321
  • Photo157.jpg
    Photo157.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 320
  • Photo156.jpg
    Photo156.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 328
  • Photo153.jpg
    Photo153.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Fie hard finds good stuff

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Mrtuff I can see where you got the name. Getting out in the rain and 25 mile winds is dedication. Congrats! Charlie :thumbsup:

DrGrip

Apr 12, 2009
North, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & Quick Draw II
Great finds and still a good day it seems even with the weather!

I love the clay pipe, that is on my wish list for the year!

Grip

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Man that trade pipe is really cool !!! I used to find a few of those down here,,, not much any more tho,, great finds,,,,thanks for sharin,,,

arthur

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like you had a good day of hunting......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread