Rained out....

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
This just aint fair GC! We have to work..........you should have to work! I'll be slaving away all summer, burnin' rod, eating smoke & you'll be swingin away at some nice park or diving head first into an old cellar? This is unacceptable! Therefore I have contacted the McDonalds in your area as well as a few other fine eating establishments & have procured an employment oportunity at each of these for you. All you have to do is decide which fine company you wish to work for...............I suggest Wendy's, they have these new turkey sandwiches that rock!!! ;D Just kidding kid! Enjoy the summer, wont be long & you'll be a working slob like the rest of us! lol

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 194
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 196
OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would if i could, but i can't.....i love summer vacation

HH
-GC

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Mighty AP said:
This just aint fair GC! We have to work..........you should have to work! I'll be slaving away all summer, burnin' rod, eating smoke & you'll be swingin away at some nice park or diving head first into an old cellar? This is unacceptable! Therefore I have contacted the McDonalds in your area as well as a few other fine eating establishments & have procured an employment oportunity at each of these for you. All you have to do is decide which fine company you wish to work for...............I suggest Wendy's, they have these new turkey sandwiches that rock!!! ;D Just kidding kid! Enjoy the summer, wont be long & you'll be a working slob like the rest of us! lol
Yea, I Will Be Eating Some Smoke Too, At Least Untill Sept. Then I Retire, It's Great To Be Me. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 088.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 088.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 69
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 088.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 088.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 65

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread