Rained Out !

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Done with DW for this year, just got lots of rain.

All tallied up we did fair this year, it started off we didn't find anything placering the honeybee DMB dig, found one small piece,we were trying to move some monster big boulders in the chanell, I had to quit that one my hand just wouldn't work for me any more dang carpel tunnel.

Our next dig was just very fine gold, I worked over a fair section of our chinaman falls placer dig till it rained.

Placered a small amount of dirt at our little burro dig found nothing at all.

Moved out to some chunky gold and worked at night for a few weeks, to avoid the heat n bees found a fair amount of crumbs no nuggs over a gram.

finished up this year with our latest placer we did fair but I still didn't get much more than a ounce for my whole seasons take dry placering our grubstakers thought we got lost out in the bush as they didn't see much this year.

we still have a few more days finishing up our dig, but I have to make row piles n dry out my ore, glad I only got maybe 5 wheel barrow loads of dirt left to run, I would just bring it home and run, but we are so far out I aint toten no placer dirt that far for crumbs.
Hope all that dry placered this year had good digs.........

GT............................

View attachment 903654

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread