WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
It was raining all day yesterday. So, after supper, I was sitting on the couch playing on the computer. I looked up and saw 2 doves sitting on the rail. Of course my camera was out in the car. Slowly, I got up as not to spook them. Retrieved my camera and was trying to get it all ready for the photo. They flew across the pond! :BangHead: I decided to see what I could get by just standing in my house. The first pic shows where they were on the rail. Then I zoomed across the pond and took a few photos. I'm not very good at editing them to make them look good. Then one of the doves graciously decided to come back and give me a couple posses. Note to self: clean the windows. :tongue3:

rail.JPG

doves.JPG

bluejay.JPG

birds.JPG

dove.JPG

dove 2.JPG

Thanks for looking!

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photos of the doves!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran a daughter to the airport at 4:30 this morning and it was heavy wet snow, that latter turned to rain all day. So I'm having a rainy day also.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I ran a daughter to the airport at 4:30 this morning and it was heavy wet snow, that latter turned to rain all day. So I'm having a rainy day also.

I don't know about you guys out west, but it seems like we are a month behind in our weather pattern. Um...keep the snow. :weather_snow:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

worldtalker