Raise your hand if you have found the Lost Dutchman Mine.

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 'value' of a person is more a measure of his words than his income.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a house in holdenville oklahoma nice 110 year old house on main street I could go right to the mine but desired to go slow this is fun and at 55 what else would I do but be running some ones IV at 2:00 in the morning be back in a second

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the mans IV is not done all is good with that I lived on that mountain 5 months I miss my pink bed room in holdenville it will be there so I do not need a house here my 5th wheel is nice and most of all I am happy and for the big cats and pigs they are in my yard each night they are cool I just do not like green snakes and I could run in to bad things just any were life is to short to sit in side and why not ask me how i found this location and if i have time to night I will tell how I found this place now back to that mans IV it should be over with

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so I will explain one more time I am moving my 5 th wheel to a acre of land with water i am buying a cube just google that then i am running my ore in the cube that is how that has to go i move on the 6th to that land and we will make our why to the Dutchmen and the other tunnel with the Indians in it nothing like making history

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i still have 32 mines on the map but the one i showed gold in just the front. really when i get to the dutchmen i should not go in . i will go in or send him in just as good .

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is how i found this place first at age 9 i started reading about the Dutchmen then diary's about Arizona then at 18 a friend told me a story he and some of his friends could not go to the war he was flat footed so he went to Oklahoma to met his Indian relatives he met a old Apache that was in his 90 he road with ......? .and used a tunnel to hide horses and weapons and captives he said it was the old opening to the mountains and the Apaches hide this tunnel from the army to do raids around 1870s he also said the white ladys would tell there story's on the tunnel wall before they died and that he was to old to go to this places so he told my friend how to get to this place when he returned to Arizona my friend found this place .and at first told me this place was in white mountains he also said that ....? and a 1000 more Indians were buried there at the end of the tunnel and you could see the tourists thru the rocks but they could not see you some time went by and this friend went to prison in Stafford Arizona.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will tell more I have to work most of the time I have free time at 2:00 or 3:00 but there is a very sick man that I must get him well and I still have 9 people that I have to look after they are not to sick for now so as the week goes on I will write and I will find that 3rd person to go with us I know who that will be hopefully.

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning AZ, or a shaft that is covered with rotten boards covered with fall off dirt and dust so as to be indestinguible from the rest of the floor.

face.gif

is that natural?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G's morning Blackline, Unless you have further pictures showing otherwise, , I wold have to say yes, Always look at the overall picture not just the spot that interets you, look for a continuation of.the pattern of the rocks or terain.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G's morning Blackline, Unless you have further pictures showing otherwise, , I wold have to say yes, Always look at the overall picture not just the spot that interets you, look for a continuation of.the pattern of the rocks or terain.
Amigo's :coffee2: Raise your hands ( IF ),:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:NP:cat:

OP
OP
N

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like everyones story of what they have found, please keep it coming. Everyone's opinion is not BS just different.

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other

the ground on the left side looks so different that i thought it could be the covered entrance. i saw it first on the pic as i arrived home. next to it was this wall with another vein. with the overview of the terrain it all comes together. sorry not peralta, but thats my pics where i personally think that its the ldm.

herz2.gif DSC_0430.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually, I kept my mobile home after I found the mine. A friend I met in the Army, flew it out to the hidden canyon just below the mine with his Sikorsky heavy lift Skycrane. We party out there all the time! :headbang:

Attachments

• nbn6.jpg
    nbn6.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 122
OP
OP
N

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tori517,
I enjoy your adventure with the LDM, Please don't stop.
blackline,
I like the picture with the heart, let us know if you find anything else of interest.
Everyone keep your areas a secret, just tell us your story. I am keeping my area to myself. In fact, I am so paranoid that I have put fake pictures of my area and other things onto my phone in case it gets hacked.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Indians are buried up on racks of most likely iron wood ....? is there with his 20 guns... . The Apache buries with all there belongings and never speak of there dead again .for some of you I just don't think your following this right that's OK ... the forestry was called by the boys father and with big rocks they covered up the opening thick with almost the last of the ....? Indians. my friend says he could see the tourists they could not see him thru the rocks at that end with the dead Indians..

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so my friend was in prison I was visiting him he said he wished he could go swimming in this great place I asked where he pointed not at fort grant but this way I asked him not the white mountains then he said no that way .He said there was a old truck in a gully that he could not figure on how to get it out and he said that the arrow heads pick up in the gully and it was hidden so know one could find it. so with this story well in my mind this is what was next

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread