Ran Off

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't ever try to detect the football/soccar field at Aster & Highland road in Baton Rouge. It belongs to LSU. I did a drop off across the street from this location at Edward Gay apts. Saw some small bleachers and a couple of goal post so figured I would give it a quick shot. Found 2 quarters, a nickel a dime and 9 cents in a matter of 20 minutes. Then up drives a LSU policeman, asked what I was doing and informed me that I was digging holes on LSU property. I explained that I didn't know it was lSU property, he ran my Drivers license and told me I was good to go. Actually he was nice about the whole thing. A lesson learned in asking permission. Just how in the heck do you ask permission to hunt on such a spot?? There was nothing to indicate that it was LSU property. Anxious to get back into the sugar cane fields with Brent again where you can find good stuff in an area that he has permission. Cheers, Shane

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions