random bank stops after dumps question on ikes

Pipster

Mar 8, 2007
denver
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, vision v3i,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
decided to stop by some random backs on the way home and see if i could catch a score 10+ banks and a new account to order from yields 10 40% and $30.00 in ikes

now i know some of ya'll have sold ikes for a small prim. non of these are silver what is the best way to off load em and what kind of prim are you getting?
ikes.JPG

thanks for your help and happy hunting

Upvote 0

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dumped 1K ikes a few weeks ago for $1 each. IMO its not worth the hassle to deal with CL unless you can make 20-30% on them.

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to get a good premium, put them in a lot of 100 and list them on feeBay. But you have to be careful because after fees you may end up with around $100 back in your account....

Personally, I save some of the better looking ones and spend the rest at gas stations or on tips. They make for a good conversation piece.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
found 1 occasional dealer who pays 1.05 ea if he goes to the show otherwise i use em to buy stuff at the show.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Wife called yesterday to let me know a lady just dumped 300+ Ikes. I asked her to check rims, wife told me this older lady just sold all her mother's (recently passed) silver to my local jewelry dealer. Bummer. Passing on the Ikes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread