RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
A24A5384-1F53-43EA-9B0A-8A73983F39F5.jpeg

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i just talked Hillbilly prince he had a very bad case of pneumonia and is still getting over it

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get better hillbilly prince !! God bless !!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Take care HBP. Hoping you better soon.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope that all of you are having a good morning.
I've misplaced my wallet.
I hope that I didn't lose it in public.
Being a pessimistic realist, I wouldn't expect to see it again.
My wife made that wallet for my birthday in 88'
I see why people think that I am a Tick Tock.. One misplaced object and I am an unstable emotional wreck.

I had a rough night fighting demons.

But, but it is morning now.. Thank you Jesus for another day.
I'll read my Bible.
I'll share it with you.

I thought about reading the parable of the lost coin, but I don't like her story.

The parable of the lost son.

Luke 15:11-32 King James Version (KJV)
11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:

12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

Amen.

I only read the King James Bible.
I don't like the modern versions in that they removed the harshness of the Bible.
Removed the language that denotes that you should FEAR God.

I fear God... Out of respect for creation and allowing us to inhabit this beautiful world.

Mike/mouse

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike,

None of us make it through life without getting people upset from time to time. Just part of the human condition just let the dust settle.

The one major issue or problem with this, that young part of my mind is dominant at night.. Look at all the posts I made last night... Crikey!

Ehh, I'll read my Bible and pray.

I pray all the time.
I pray that Bart stays safe at sea.
I pray that our sports car drivers and motorcycle riders stay safe from harm daily.
I pray for silly things like RC getting his tractor unstuck without hurting his back.
I pray that God guides Tom's hand in restoring human culture.
I pray that my friend Crispin is doing well.
I pray for ALL of you.
All humans.
We are ALL one flesh!

I rarely pray for myself. It seems selfish to me.

Mike and the brat. :BangHead:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
finally some sun shine here. time to detect and play some airsoft war with the brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread