RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,
Sometimes depending on the country you're in they don't allow it to be shown. Do a youtube search "Return of the Pink Panther Freezer Ambush" and maybe it will show up for you.

Regards + HH

Bill

The "risky" stuff is deleted Buddy! :notworthy:

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom,
Sometimes depending on the country you're in they don't allow it to be shown. Do a youtube search "Return of the Pink Panther Freezer Ambush" and maybe it will show up for you.

Regards + HH

Bill

found it!

Here is an other one. Unfortunately I wasn´t able to find the English title of the movie but it is with Bud Spencer and Guliamo Gemma. A REAL funny movie!!

Guliamo shows his master the "Lotus Trick" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart,

Have some chuckles....lol.

I got it bill !! Thanks !! I got out with the boy in the rain and we used the power washer on a big log and got real dirty and muddy. My wife is finally back from vacation.......so our little bachlor party is over !! The boy and I will go to bed early tonight.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
An other funny dancing scene from this movie.

The italian title is:
Anche Gli Angeli Mangiano Fagioli

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Dude, this is a family forum, you can not talk about washing your big log on here.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haa haa !! All in all we got some stuff done and the kid was entertained all day even though it rained all day. We hung out under the tents at the log lot, we delivered some big slabs to a customer and we got a huge sabicu log in today. I even managed to sneak in a rum and coke. Seems like its ben raining for days though !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything is turning green right now. We have banana, papaya, pineapple, tamrind beans, avocado, and my favorite mango !! All growing at the log lot. Oh ya,also star fruit or carumbola.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

Thanks for the chuckles...lol. Along the same lines about 25 years ago I was taking some tai chi courses and was having an open practice on a Saturday morning.

I'm practicing my katas and standing next to the master Mr Hum who's got like 3 or 4 black belts in different Chinese martial arts.

He's got this young kid about 8 years of age and they are practising some kung fu moves and since he's talking mostly with me and not really paying much attention to the kid the little guy lets go with a solid kick you know where....funny as hell seeing an 8th dan black belt bent over in pain by a rookie student....lol.

I had to bite my tongue not to break up laughing but it must have hurt like hell.

Regards + HH

Bill

found it!

Here is an other one. Unfortunately I wasn´t able to find the English title of the movie but it is with Bud Spencer and Guliamo Gemma. A REAL funny movie!!

Guliamo shows his master the "Lotus Trick" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

RandyTheKid

Mar 16, 2018
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steady rain since 200 am today. Small pause around 1200 then right back to steady rain. Starting to go nuts here !!
Yes! All last week they said it was supposed to rain and never did one time. Yesterday and today has been on and off rain.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Haa haa !! All in all we got some stuff done and the kid was entertained all day even though it rained all day. We hung out under the tents at the log lot, we delivered some big slabs to a customer and we got a huge sabicu log in today. I even managed to sneak in a rum and coke. Seems like its ben raining for days though !!

I hear you mate, if it is as big as you say I guess you have to let it hang out, but dude, pitching a tent in the yard, I would say you had one too many rum and cokes. LOL

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like rain up and down the east coast. Still going strong here. All bundeled up and watching movies with the kid.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like rain up and down the east coast. Still going strong here. All bundeled up and watching movies with the kid.

My son sent me a link to a film called Deadpool 2, said him and his sister watched it, that it was really funny.

So I watched it, then this morning called my wife and asked her what the heck she was thinking, that not only did my son send me a clean link to a pirate site but the movie I watched the people where far worse than me in it.

This is why I stick to my audio books, if I wanted to hear that sort of crap then I would talk to my self.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oddjob,

Pretty high level of violence based on the trailer. I kind of like the James Bond level of action and violence not just for the shock value.

Regards + HH

Bill

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Oddjob,

Pretty high level of violence based on the trailer. I kind of like the James Bond level of action and violence not just for the shock value.

Regards + HH

Bill

The violence did not concern me; infact I am certain I broke both hands off my moral compass in regards to violence long ago.

It was the things the main guy was saying, and the fact that my kids new what he was talking about, well I assume because my son said they thought it was funny.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oddjob,
The swearing was part of it also age wise I've got about 20 years or so on you and what's acceptable today is pretty loose compared even to my hippy dippy years....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Oddjob,
The swearing was part of it also age wise I've got about 20 years or so on you and what's acceptable today is pretty loose compared even to my hippy dippy years....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

20 years, man you are OLD. LOL

Just messing with you mate; but I did give my self an extra nine years on my profile. I should have said I was 25, I feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread