RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sc-books-these-truths-jill-lepore-0912.jpg

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoying the loooong daylight hours ? Get out and enjoy it, Only 3weeks ,4 days until it ALL goes south.:( June 21,2019
>> https://earthsky.org/?p=2319

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nicely done RR, a great motivator to continue.
Alot of us metal detect.

Good nite Captain, may the breeze fill your sails and fortune fill the treasure chests.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
^^^ and may your right foot be planted !:)

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good night, Cap'n. Here's a lullaby in case you or any other crew mates have a hard time falling asleep.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh...That had to hurt.

I have done MANY a stupid thing before. I think one of the dumbest was jumping my bike off of ramps. Each ramp was higher than the next, and on a gravel driveway no less.

One day, I was jumping my bike in a t-shirt and shorts, and I jumped of the ramp with my front wheel way to high. The back wheel bounced, throwing me off, and onto the ground. I slid two feet in the gravel before the bike came crashing down right on top of me.

I sat there for a few moments, looking at a small blood pool in the gravel, and just thought to myself, "okay, now what went wrong?". Never mind that I am bleeding to death, but I am wondering what I did lol!

Then I thought to myself..."how am I going to explain all this blood all over me to my mom?".

Both handbrakes were broken, the seat was torn, the one pedal fell off and it all happened when it fell on me. I bled a lot, with cuts in the arms, hands, knee's and abdomen, plus bruises, scrapes and a big knot on my head. I have no clue how I got THAT messed up, when I only fell five feet from mid air...

btw, all the girls at Lowes were asking me what happened. I sat and stared at them, then thought I'd be an a$$ by saying. "War. Is a terrible thing..." LOL
========

Try having a wheelie contest with a couple friends on 250 cc dirt bikes going down a gravel road at 40+ mph.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other

=========

Nice little tease. Ferraris are ok, but have been way over rated IMHO. Side note, at one time I knew the great great grand daughter. She was pretty normal, but her mother was a different story. Her mom was brought up as a typical spoiled brat. Her daughter, on the other hand, kind of rebelled and even got married at an early age and lived in a "mobile home" in the states. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Simon... btw where is your partner in posts Tom been ?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not sure. I see him logged on from time to time but he doesn't join in. Maybe he is mad because I borrowed $ 5,000 from him and haven't paid him back , :dontknow:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure. I see him logged on from time to time but he doesn't join in. Maybe he is mad because I borrowed $ 5,000 from him and haven't paid him back , :dontknow:

Is this a joke or serious ?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Serious about the seeing him logged on, but kidding about owing him money, ( I sent that payment out by Western Union :laughing7: )

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I wonder what gives.

?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
He has been busy lately and does have a lot of irons in the fire, but it does seem odd not to even get a hello. :dontknow:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Sis, Peyton's spy cam caught you after a hard day at the office. Where are you hiding the knife ? :laughing7:

Sis after a hard day at the office.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread