RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sis, I use this gadget to get my worms. Just follow the instructions and you don’t
Buy worms again. You probably have bigger worms in your yard than you buy. 417E0968-565A-46E8-AD33-1B35D0A4A1D9.jpeg
15 bucks. It’ll pay for it self very quickly.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
talking about cats.Downtown,any-town Vietnam, they don't have sidewalk hotdog stands,they have BBQ cat stands

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That's an idea. This one, though, is a cassanova. He would just brag about it, not be embarrassed.
=========
UNLESS he thought that girl's dad had found out :laughing7: As a young teenager we were always concerned about the girl's dad. :dontknow: Mine ALWAYS called me " Custer " and never told me why. I felt maybe it had to do with Custard's last stand and so I always tried to mind my manners. The mom was so nice, ( and cute ). No, I did NOT say that ???

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sis, I use this gadget to get my worms. Just follow the instructions and you don’t
Buy worms again. You probably have bigger worms in your yard than you buy.

Birthdays are coming up. Good idea. Thanks!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
=========
UNLESS he thought that girl's dad had found out :laughing7: As a young teenager we were always concerned about the girl's dad. :dontknow: Mine ALWAYS called me " Custer " and never told me why. I felt maybe it had to do with Custard's last stand and so I always tried to mind my manners. The mom was so nice, ( and cute ). No, I did NOT say that ???

Ohhhh, I am formulating a plan now! :laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sis, I also use Catawba worms. I’ve got two trees and the worms are in season. Just made
These pics. B86ED029-F6B6-4ECB-B0BD-D0BCBC88517B.jpeg BF2B74E1-7C34-46EA-BDBD-F359CC6A9E17.jpeg Bream and catfish love um.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Time for me to call it a night. Thanks for the company guys and Sis. Goodnight :hello:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sis, I also use Catawba worms. I’ve got two trees and the worms are in season. Just made
These pics...
...Bream and catfish love um.

Catalpa worms? We spell it funny here in the great white north. The catalpa is a beautiful tree. When they flower they are prettiest tree around, then they dump their leaves and beans. Good tree for the neighbor's down the road to have but I would not want to have to clean up after one.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Buy worms again. You probably have bigger worms in your yard than you buy. View attachment 1721051

-

Buddy, try 1 Million Volts with high Ampere on it and fried worms shooting out of the ground!

Fishes like it crisp!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha ha ha, I saw those camels and right away I thought of you and your herd .
I am surprised none had Betty on them but as you said, most were from before her time so to speak.

-

I even saw no Bettie pinup on modern planes! For real guys.... your air force sucks :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

PS: I take that back immediately after someone show me such a pinup on a plane :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: :hello2:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Catalpa worms? We spell it funny here in the great white north. The catalpa is a beautiful tree. When they flower they are prettiest tree around, then they dump their leaves and beans. Good tree for the neighbor's down the road to have but I would not want to have to clean up after one.

I just mulch what leaves fall that they don't eat. My trees will leaf back out after the worms get through and at times I will have worms again.pretty sure my spelling is correct.Down here anyway.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread