RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could post our recent mag data and maps.....but this is not an amateur treasure hunt, and I'm bound by non disclosure. Sooo....let's just say this is the most exciting hunt I've ever been involved in concerning Spanish treasure !! From what I understand it's getting real close to getting in the water and picking up a trail. I think by the end of summer we'll be into dive ops !! They have been running 2 mag boats for months now so theres alot to look at.

Bart... Billy ?

preciosa measurements.png

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning Folks.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
folks,

Last fall I started doing some wimpy pushups from the knees up.

Took it easy and just did 5 per day and gradually worked up to 100 per day. Now the last set of 10 I'm doing the full body version. I'm planning on working it up to the 100 per day full body pushups.

Not bad for 69 years of age I'm trying to give Rustyrelics a run for his money....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Just a wake up call that anyone can get in shape if they put their mind to it and make the effort.

funny-strong-man-open-jar.jpg

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning bill, ARC and rc.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
folks,

Last fall I started doing some wimpy pushups from the knees up.

Took it easy and just did 5 per day and gradually worked up to 100 per day. Now the last set of 10 I'm doing the full body version. I'm planning on working it up to the 100 per day full body pushups.

Not bad for 69 years of age I'm trying to give Rustyrelics a run for his money....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Just a wake up call that anyone can get in shape if they put their mind to it and make the effort.

You can do it buddy. I was at the lake yesterday and after a less than expected day I started walking up and down some steep inclines by the lake just for some exercise. Sore today but plan on doing it more. Too me that's just as good as going to the gym which is where I'm headed sometime today.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rook,

Yep shortly I'll be off for my daily walk....currently doing about 45 minutes each way with a coffee break in between.

We probably both could give a lot of the youngins a run for their money....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could post our recent mag data and maps.....but this is not an amateur treasure hunt, and I'm bound by non disclosure. Sooo....let's just say this is the most exciting hunt I've ever been involved in concerning Spanish treasure !! From what I understand it's getting real close to getting in the water and picking up a trail. I think by the end of summer we'll be into dive ops !! They have been running 2 mag boats for months now so theres alot to look at.

Good for you,you lucky dog....Hey U giving out autographs yet ?:notworthy::occasion14:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hmm... The old guys feel like going at it in a fitness battle? You win. lol, I'll just pull a muscle.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's paul....I recognize his little dropped pin icons from the old chart builder software. The amazing thing about Paul is he can read and understand old Spanish as is in the archives....no translator needed. Very great skill when searching the archives in havana.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning......This weather is NUTZZZZZ .Temp swings of 40 degrees .Its been in the 90s for quite a while.This morning its 52

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning......This weather is NUTZZZZZ .Temp swings of 40 degrees .Its been in the 90s for quite a while.This morning its 52

Yeah, it's nice here RTR. 51. But the humid stuff is on tha way.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1722791 one of the guns from american shoal. This one is at whitey keevans house. Another legendary treasure hunter. Google his name hes something else. Hes the one who scooped up thousands of pounds of coins off el cazador. Another of our guns is upstairs at the Fisher museum......in the early days the a on the gun was thought to be for atocha but the consensus now is the A is for angel bueno since that gun was found at American shoal long before atocha was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread