RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

The New York Rock Ensemble, 3 Julliard classical musicians and one rock guitarist.
Gravedigger was featured with the band playing in the psychedelic western movie, ZACHARIAH, with Don Johnson, John Rubinstein and Country Joe & the Fish, the James Gang, and jazz drummer Elvin Jones as gunfighter Job Cain.
Michael Kamin, keyboards, vocals of New York Rock Ensemble when on to compose movie scores, including, "Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves".

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey you guys, do you want some funny material to read? Go to the Pennsylvania Stonehenge posts, by finderskeepers. He claims to have found a Viking/Templar castle, FBI removing tons of Civil War gold and Spanish silver from a cave, Society Hill, the Beale Ciphers, An exact replica of Stonehenge in Nova Scotia, and a 10,000 year old Native American Paleo Stonehenge site in Pennsylvania to name a few of his thread topics. It's really quite funny. I posted a good roast on the Pennsylvania thread, and others have made it like Comedy Central over there. He keeps denying truth Sayers, Making up facts as he goes, boasts about TV shows that never air, and obviously doesn't understand physics (like Spring Water flows downhill).

Nope. Staying away from some topics anymore. Certain threads just get me politely reminded , claims are not required to be proven per rules.

I was at the property today (to drop off the harrow. Ever see a one legged guy load/unload one? Such grace) and forgot to bring a camera to share pics and start an outrageous thread of profound theory of origin and earth shattering discovery of a (well maybe ,it's older) prior civilization's spectacular labors for a special (must be) purpose.
Then defend it from all who find fault in the claims. While adding more amazing discoveries about the subject. (Sans any potential proof of course) going forward.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Rook, i thought the tin foil hat was required? Lol

This is probably a stupid question (my son would look upward about now, & sigh)
Is my phone using wi fi if its displaying 3G & verizon is my provider? You all can laugh now, just don't hurt yourselves.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Beep, the 3G is the speed/strength.

This is the symbol you should see if you are on wi-fi

th (5).jpeg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope. Staying away from some topics anymore. Certain threads just get me politely reminded , claims are not required to be proven per rules.

I was at the property today (to drop off the harrow. Ever see a one legged guy load/unload one? Such grace) and forgot to bring a camera to share pics and start an outrageous thread of profound theory of origin and earth shattering discovery of a (well maybe ,it's older) prior civilization's spectacular labors for a special (must be) purpose.
Then defend it from all who find fault in the claims. While adding more amazing discoveries about the subject. (Sans any potential proof of course) going forward.

Well if that's the case, the 40 acres we own has the fabled leprechaun' s pot of gold. That's what I am hunting. :leprechaun-hat::coins:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ARC,

Good morning young man....I'm surprised you're here I thought admin made you walk the plank....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC,

Good morning young man....I'm surprised you're here I thought admin made you walk the plank....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bah !

I have mastered the plank walking twisting backflip. :P

Even the kraken gives me a 10 score now. :)

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning crew and the backflipper. Hey.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0182.jpg

Cool shot this morning. It's still out there as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread