RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How is mister goat doing today ?

He's doing okay. His leg is still a little bit swollen, so it hurts a bit to walk. However, that isn't stopping him, and he's walking around, eating stuff as usual. He went right to where he got bit like it never even happened. Copperheads have hemotoxic venom, which causes tissue damage in the area of the bite. He may also have organ problems later on, but we'll have to see.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
-

Beer not legalized?! Rook, I am sorry to hear you are living in a FASCIST county!!! And what the heck is "bootleggers? :dontknow: :laughing7:

Bootlegger: Someone in business with the Sheriff to distribute goods and services to citizens ie: moonshine, crack, smoke, used toilet paper or whatever for cash.:laughing9:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Just try something new :laughing7:

Hmmmmmm.jpg

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I see y'all are talking about reefer. Devils parsley. Pot. Grass. Dope. Ganja. Green Goddess. Cabbage. Marijuana. :mad:

I didn't know y'all would be such a bad influence. :laughing7:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you know that scene from their last movie? Unfortunately in bad quality but VERY funny!! They sit there until darkness and be still hungry LOL

I bet the coffee shop was sold out the next day :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Purely for medicinal purposes :laughing7: I was in a room that a friend was smoking it in and I got such a severe headache from the smell that I never tried it. This was like back in late 60's. I think they called it "ditch weed " :icon_scratch:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
When I saw this scene first time I was close to P my pants! :laughing7:

Proudly present Ralph and Herbie

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Purely for medicinal purposes :laughing7: I was in a room that a friend was smoking it in and I got such a severe headache from the smell that I never tried it. This was like back in late 60's. I think they called it "ditch weed " :icon_scratch:

-

yeah... the smell is nothing for everyone. There is a reason why it is called "sh*t" :laughing7: Smells sometimes like a Yack pooped in your living room LOL

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Not fascist, just a dry county. Remember the Andy Griffith show?
====
I liked him in Salvage 1 :icon_thumleft:
I also liked Matlock. He reminded me of my dad in so many ways. People often confused him as some country hick only to find out how bad they underestimated him. He had a closet full of three piece suits and Tuxedos, but wore coveralls every chance he got. He never forgot his roots. :notworthy:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe Sis is trying to figure out what went wrong as RR slipped into Ohio undetected :dontknow: Maybe she has a proximity alarm ?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

Cats have a tough life here's our little tyrant having an after breakfast nap....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• DSC02786 (405x191).jpg
    DSC02786 (405x191).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 27

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
So cute Bill, nice to see pictures of pets that trust their owners so much as to leave themselves vulnerable. Very nice. :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread