RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Travolta.png
I found it. 10.5 doesn't seem like an extreme amount considering the size of property and buildings included.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have decided to dedicate this flag to the Confederate soldiers, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery, all regiments, brigades and units that hail from Virginia, with special affection to Culpeper County - My first home.

DSC_0239.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a restaurant across from the entrance of SILVER SPRINGS STATE PARK on Hwy 40 that Travolta goes to ,AND has been known to take over the kitchen and cook meals for himself and others.

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a restaurant across from the entrance of SILVER SPRINGS STATE PARK of Hwy 40 that Travolta goes to ,AND has been known to take over the kitchen and cook meals for himself and others.

Hey ecs.....what's going on in ocala......I here rumours about some billion dollar equestrian complex going in ? Some god awful amount of land with lots of foriegn billionaires?? Have you herd about that ??

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Surviving!
Still have my Viking by my side..what more can a guy ask for ?
Thanks for asking.
How's things with you ?

i'm just hanging around waiting for school to start back and for fall i'm tired of this heat!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Your Home schooling runs the same time as your local school does ?
I thought you could cram it all into a short period and graduate a year or two before others your age ?

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
AAAAgghh! It's Tom!!! Hide the children! Hide the women! Hide the remote!

Mornin'!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Your Home schooling runs the same time as your local school does ?
I thought you could cram it all into a short period and graduate a year or two before others your age ?

my mom likes to start a little early so we can get out mid May. And no i can't graduate any earlier

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey ecs.....what's going on in ocala......I here rumours about some billion dollar equestrian complex going in ? Some god awful amount of land with lots of foriegn billionaires?? Have you herd about that ??

https://worldequestriancenter.com/locations/ocala-florida/
Check it out.
PS: most of the horses in the Kentucky Derby are either bred, born, and/or trained in Ocala/Marion county and Bob Baffert and Todd Pletcher (sister is a Horse Farm Real Estate broker) have residences here.
The Weber's (wife is CAMPBELL SOUP heiress) have a Clydesdale horse farm and hold yearly draft horse competitions.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
-

Simon, is that a drone photo of our "pimped" cave? I don´t like how it looks now...:BangHead: BUILD IT BAAAAAACK!
=========
That is a Decoy Tom, like the one used in RED. Our cave is out back under the old John Deere tractor. :laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
my mom likes to start a little early so we can get out mid May. And no i can't graduate any earlier

I used to be able to do as much as we wanted, until I started using an actual curriculum. We can't start, until they send it. We just got our package, and by the looks of the plane geometry book, it's gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong year.

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
https://worldequestriancenter.com/locations/ocala-florida/
Check it out.
PS: most of the horses in the Kentucky Derby are either bred, born, and/or trained in Ocala/Marion county and Bob Baffert and Todd Pletcher (sister is a Horse Farm Real Estate broker) have residences here.
The Weber's (wife is CAMPBELL SOUP heiress) have a Clydesdale horse farm and hold yearly draft horse competitions.
========
What a fantastic looking facility. I see dollar signs everywhere. :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions