RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Will do.

I'm not feeling good at ALL. I almost collapsed in the hallway, I'm freezin' and hurtin'. Sorry I wasn't much of a participator today.

As I am typing, a big group of "cavalry" is in our yard - must be about 20 of em'. They lost a shoe, and as luck would have it, we got the supplies for shoeing.

Goodnight y'all.

You sure Jim Beam's not out there too as well as in your glass?:laughing7:hope you get to feeling better.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you feel better Rusty.

I'm heading for the hammock, hope i don't fall out this time.
[emoji39]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm off to count tha rhum bottles. RR, get better buddy. I'll aggravate you tomorrow. :laughing7:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do.

I'm not feeling good at ALL. I almost collapsed in the hallway, I'm freezin' and hurtin'. Sorry I wasn't much of a participator today.

As I am typing, a big group of "cavalry" is in our yard - must be about 20 of em'. They lost a shoe, and as luck would have it, we got the supplies for shoeing.

Goodnight y'all.

You are sounding like that fever is affecting you. It ain't 1864. Hope you get better. See a !

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I did battle with the registry of motor vehicles (DMV) yesterday, had to get one of those "secured" drivers license.
Took just about every paper i owned, and a final one for back up. Used all but last one.
Yeah! I got it...at lest a paper one, till the real deal plastic one comes. [emoji4]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
==========
Aaaahhhhhh, this song is right up your alley :icon_thumright: Even was named after you Beep :laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm pretty sure I saw simon in this commercial !!
=======
Close Bart, but NO cigar. Everytime I see that commercial I go wth ? Besides, I don't have that much hair and what I do have I trained to lay down. He looks like he stuck his fingers in an electrical socket :laughing7: One 2 litre bottle ? If less than 6, then I am not interested :tongue3:

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey bart, Good afternoon
Yeah, I believe back then or even today harmonics we're popular. I've found a couple of pieces in my yard which was a 50 acre farm years ago. I know when you hit that brass tone which could be in your mind a special find its special. Great finds.
=======
Then maybe you need to visit where we lived as kids. Everytime my brother picked up a harmonica and played it, I would grab it and smash it and toss it in the yard. Must be a dozen or so out there somewhere. Nothing Worse than listening to a harmonica in the wrong hands :BangHead:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
FB_IMG_1566031718282.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

We're getting some rain this morning but we've had a pretty dry month or so. An appropriate song me thinks.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions