RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Kinda wondered where Tom went. :laughing7: 906f1af59e51ce88893e3bf8fb9b67b7.jpg I guess the cave got a bit boring.:laughing7:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Really like my new camera features Yep.

LOL :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::hello2::hello2::hello2:

You know what, I still waiting for a self flying drone with a 4k camera and an inbuilt sensor who spot automatically naked (female!) skin!

Would make it way more easy and less dangerous to get holiday photos and videos on nudist beaches :headbang:

Gosh... I would pay 10 to 15 k for such an BEAST! :laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Several gas stations in my area have had long lines and are now pumped dry.
Still at this point it is not known where it will land in Florida, but a Cat 4 is serious , and the Gov has recommended a evac for the barrier islands on the East coast.
Inland, wind and rain are always a problem, and with a saturated soil, the shallow rooted 100 year+ Oak trees just fall over on houses and cars.

Been watching the news feeds. Good news to hear it may take a turn. Will still be praying for that. I have a friend that just had knee surgery a week ago and lives near Fort Meyers. I'm glad for her that it turned. I've got a couple other friends and relatives, but I don't know what parts of Florida they are in. So, turning away, is good news.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Back from a mornings fishing with NO fish.:tongue3:

Morning, Chris. Bummer you didn't catch any. Grandpa and the boys couldn't get on the lake today, so they are carp fishing. Mr WD already called and said they had a big one, but couldn't land it without a net.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning, Chris. Bummer you didn't catch any. Grandpa and the boys couldn't get on the lake today, so they are carp fishing. Mr WD already called and said they had a big one, but couldn't land it without a net.

The last month and a half they haven't been feeding heavy but,that could change VERY soon with water temp. going down.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cat 4,OR Cat 5 (when it hits Fla.)? I say Cat 5............Its moving slooooow,building strength,over 85* waters . And 2 days to go...

That didn't take long its approaching a Cat 5 already.....Will it be a Cat. 6 ???

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom keeps dressing like that I am going to have him Banned from our cave, but he will still have to help make the payments :laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread