RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I truly like to watch performers that have a choreography as well as dress for the occasion. The Raiders were not first by a long shot, but were more in my era. Singing, keeping a beat, and moving in unison is always amazing to watch. :notworthy:

I haven't heard that one either. I have to agree, though. There was "style" with performers back in the day. I don't know how much of my music thread you read. I was born 9 years after my brother. My parents heavily influenced my music in the beginning. Many of the 50's performers. The Rat Pack. Opryland. Then I started hanging with my brother and it was 60's and 70's rock. So my music taste is all over the place.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't heard that one either. I have to agree, though. There was "style" with performers back in the day. I don't know how much of my music thread you read. I was born 9 years after my brother. My parents heavily influenced my music in the beginning. Many of the 50's performers. The Rat Pack. Opryland. Then I started hanging with my brother and it was 60's and 70's rock. So my music taste is all over the place.
============
Mine is all over the board as well. As a drummer I got to fill in for others when I had the time and I pretty much appreciate all music EXCEPT Jeff Gordons disco era, well, most disco, as a few were good.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
============
Mine is all over the board as well. As a drummer I got to fill in for others when I had the time and I pretty much appreciate all music EXCEPT Jeff Gordons disco era, well, most disco, as a few were good.

I thought he was country?

My mom has a pic of me in an all blue satin disco suit. One of the kind of pics you wish would fade but it didn't. :tongue3:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
===========

I hope that is all.:dontknow:

I don't know where else he posts. I pretty much stay in My Daily Snapshots, Bart's Fish Pics, sometimes my music thread and now here. I really don't metal detect enough to find anything spectacular. Do you know where else he posts?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I searched and searched, but I can't find the proof. However, OV is the one who posted a disco song on here. :laughing9:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, landlubber, :laughing7:, me needs me shut eye. G'night, Simon, and anyone else who might be out there.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other

========
Hey Wrightdigger, is that what a chic with an inflated ego looks like ? crying-with-laughter.gif

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
OV/Tom,

Well gents I was born in 1950 and I can probably still run circles around the both of you.....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

But then again only the good die young....:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:

while you run circles around us, I DRIVE some around you :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Attachments

• rollator_p4-006_2.jpg
    rollator_p4-006_2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread