RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
RTR,

Looks like a toy that Tom would like.....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:
======
I agree Bill, Tom probably has a HUGE arsenal that he won't share. We also saw an item out of his "small" aresenal he had hid from us, that crossbow that shoots toothpicks crying-with-laughter.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
By the way Jeff, how is ******ment......... I mean "Retirement". :laughing7: Bored yet ?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nope , but let's see what winter is like

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably won't be bored as you will be watching the Weather Channel and seeing how all the midwest and east coast are socked in with 3' of snow. I had semi retired 8-10 years ago and was always glad I did not have to fight the snow and ice to get to work ! Then I found a job and put up with it for 5 years, then like you this summer I made it official, turned 65 and said I'm done. Anyway, good luck to you Jeff and maybe you can now have the time to chase down Poe ? ? ? ? :occasion14:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon,

I bet this gal could give Tom some competition....plus shes got better looking legs.....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

==========
C'mon Bill, Tom has to concentrate on his work and every time the word Leg is mentioned he gets a week behind. :laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
She is deadly accurate isn't she Bill. Wonder how she would do with a live volunteer standing out front, say some stranger named Tom ?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Simon,

Yeah Im mean......but then again we dont want Tom to get bored toiling away in his dungeon workshop....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:.

Hes probably working on his latest crazy invention....

Attachments

• frankenstein.jpg
    frankenstein.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SRBM? I'll think about that all day tomorrow

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Simon,

Dont give him to much info as to your location or else he will be raiding you beer fridge.....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

=============
Well, if Wrightdiggers SRBM can reach you, lets just say, they could also reach me. I am a little west of you hiding in my bunker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread