RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_4959.JPG

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_4958.JPG it says they bite and have stinging hairs. They turn into giant moths that ive seen before.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_4968.JPG total devistation of an entire tree in one night !! It says the tree normally survives. Or you can knock them off and squish em !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My boy and I, and capt. Bob my neighbor just put the beatdown on those worms !!! An old fashioned 45 minute melee !! First we got brooms and knocked them out of the branches, then we did the mexican hat dance on them !! They squirt about 3-5 feet when you step on them. Poor capt bob had to change shoes, shirts, and pants. Green catapillar guts all over him. I bet we got 98 percent of them. The frangi pannis have been saved !! Wooo hoooo rainy day fun.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
21 telegraph insulators. 19 are Hemmingray 42. 2 are Hemmingray 45. While setting them all out, this guy that used to run electric lines seen them. Now he’s going to bring me a bunch. Mr WD better start working on my shed before I get over run with these things! LOL

DSCN6910_1.JPG

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD,

You're going to have to get yourself a table at the local flea market to flush out those insulators....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always bet on the dolphins win, loose, or draw !! Ill stick with them faithfully !! I do hate the kneeling though !!

I know little about sports but listen to sports radio for the hilarity. Jake Cutler took a lot of grief but he beat the goat last season. I think with the right team he could been really something.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clean 'em up and sell them! The Hemingray 45's are worth lots of money because of rarity (not!)
Just a tip: keep the fishing magnet off your cluttered desk.
oh WD,you looked quite fit in your fishing pic. Cingratulations:)

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
well the streak continues with a old clip of some sort and a heel tap or toe tap P1100420.JPG P1100421.JPG

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We are having a technologically bad weekend. MR WD's bluetooth won't charge. My jet pack died. I can't find the SD card that is compatible with this old lap top. Arghhh! It's a lot of work, but I am using phone as hot spot and posting pics from phone. Bart, I've got fish pics. Nothing big, but with the bite that is not going on up here, we got bragging rights because we caught some! Ha! Ha! That's why it's called "fishing" and not "catching."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread