RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Folks,

I had to toss in some legs to appease Tom....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

-

Bill, I REAL have to make a complain here! They cut the lower part of the legs (btw, whats the english term for them ??) and those are the most important part for me!

What can I do now with that video??? :laughing7: I just can look on a shaking torso there.... For a leg fetishist it is like watching Paralympics.... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

:laughing7::laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We had an interesting evening last night. Bill, the veteran that MR WD takes out fishing during the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes event, brought MR WD walleye mount to us. He lives in KY (Tom, that is Kentucky). We got to meet his wife and two of their 3 girls. Bill is the other guy pictured in my signature pic. He is Cherokee. I handed him my "rock" that I found a couple months ago. He snatched it out of my hands and said, "You've got a skinner!" I asked what was that? He stood up and demonstrated how a deer would have been skinned by it. He was handling that "rock" like a surgeon handles a scalpel, or a carpenter handles a hammer. It was like his long lost tool. Then he sat down and started flipping it around and admiring it. He said he had one but mine was in better shape. His was broke from being hit by a plow. I told him how I was told that it was a natural rock eroded by time and water. I did explain that the people who told me that only had a few pics to look at. He said that that was because the sharp worked edge had been eroded away. He pointed out exactly how it was held and where there was a little of the sharp working edge remained. He was very excited about it! He told me to put it up and take care of it. So, maybe I do have an artifact? If I get the chance, I am still going to take it an archeologist.

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• KussSmiley_508151276.jpg
    KussSmiley_508151276.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 48

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
We had an interesting evening last night. Bill, the veteran that MR WD takes out fishing during the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes event, brought MR WD walleye mount to us. He lives in KY (Tom, that is Kentucky). We got to meet his wife and two of their 3 girls. Bill is the other guy pictured in my signature pic. He is Cherokee. I handed him my "rock" that I found a couple months ago. He snatched it out of my hands and said, "You've got a skinner!" I asked what was that? He stood up and demonstrated how a deer would have been skinned by it. He was handling that "rock" like a surgeon handles a scalpel, or a carpenter handles a hammer. It was like his long lost tool. Then he sat down and started flipping it around and admiring it. He said he had one but mine was in better shape. His was broke from being hit by a plow. I told him how I was told that it was a natural rock eroded by time and water. I did explain that the people who told me that only had a few pics to look at. He said that that was because the sharp worked edge had been eroded away. He pointed out exactly how it was held and where there was a little of the sharp working edge remained. He was very excited about it! He told me to put it up and take care of it. So, maybe I do have an artifact? If I get the chance, I am still going to take it an archeologist.

WD, do you have a photo of the artifact?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
DSCN6189.JPG

DSCN6190.JPG

DSCN6191.JPG

DSCN6193.JPG The worked edge that he said is barely remaining is just above the grip. He showed me how the whole curved part was at one time worked to be sharp and that it was eroded away and now rounded.

DSCN6194.JPG

DSCN6195.JPG He told me that this had been eroded away mostly on the back side, making it thinner than what it would have been. There are a couple faint grooves left on the back side.

I don't know guys. He's the 4th person that has held it and said it was something. He's the first one to call it something.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OK. I have to call it a day. I've got to get my mom to the DRs.

Have a Blessed Day

~Sis

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
f8e5fb9232785253d6fe4c2ecf1af630.jpg f2ce5ea632c36dca38a7997df31a0abd.jpg
Have a great Thursday.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

The lower part of the legs are called calves.

-

Bill, I REAL have to make a complain here! They cut the lower part of the legs (btw, whats the english term for them ??) and those are the most important part for me!

What can I do now with that video??? :laughing7: I just can look on a shaking torso there.... For a leg fetishist it is like watching Paralympics.... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

:laughing7::laughing7:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest: