RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are embarrassing me!

View attachment 1632149

I'm sorry! Does it help to know my day sucked?
The Browns got Baker-Mayfield so you have that. I thought it was so cool he tried to plant that flag. But wow the New York Jets and their rookie QB.
I really don't know much about sports. I got tired of political talk radio and started listening to CBS sports radio because it is so funny. Psycho drunk fans calling in to rant about their team:) I am learning a little.
Did the dog turn up? Hope so.
Did I remember to tell you my dogs' names?
Hope that check was good cause my bank was like sure we'll cash it.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I am averaging 19.49 posts per day so I am working hard here. Which means I am not detecting...

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Aw shucks! You know I forgive you all. It’s in the rules.

Used to be a Bears fan.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
And I am averaging 19.49 posts per day so I am working hard here. Which means I am not detecting...

Me neither, but I do have a find!

DSCN7126_1.JPG

DSCN7127_1.JPG

DSCN7128_1.JPG

DSCN7129_1.JPG

DSCN7130_1.JPG

DSCN7131_1.JPG

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
-

Pffffff.........

Only two cars exist in this universe! Everything else are just vehicles with 4 wheels...
=============
I agree 100 % Tom, my favorite is a 1988 Lamborghini Countach !
1988lambo-gateway-rear-800-640x400.jpg
And I almost had one. White with White interior. :occasion14:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
WD,

Top of the morning....did you send the CPA home crying yesterday?....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

A funny story because I used to have runs ins with accounting and one internal auditor we had....when he asked me what my problem was I told him it wasn't my fault because I got bit by an accountant when I was a kid...not sure if he found it funny or not but I thought it was hilarious....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
===============
In all my years of management, I can not EVER recall an accountant with sense of humor. The more stuff you had right, the more they dug to try to find something wrong. I take that back, WD has a good sense of humor.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! That would be funny. No, he wasn't there yet. I have had a hectic year with my mom's health. So I am way behind in making sure my i's are dotted and my t's are crossed. The CPA will be in the last week just to get good of an idea as he can of where we are at so he/we can plan accordingly. We are private company so CPA don't scare me none. If I don't have things posted in the proper accounts, it makes a huge difference in our taxes, and we want to be prepared to cover them. Plus, my office looks like a bomb hit.

===============
You need to borrow Tom's "Boarding grenade" to clean up that.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
=============
I agree 100 % Tom, my favorite is a 1988 Lamborghini Countach !
View attachment 1632214
And I almost had one. White with White interior. :occasion14:

-

Looking at that car is like looking on Bettie Page legs!!!

What was the price when you was able to get one? I remember years ago they was available for 80.000 Marks (40.000 Euros). Doesn´t sound that much expensive but the check ups and fixing broken parts will KILL YA !! It´s the same mess as to buy a Lotus Esprit like I wanted to buy long time ago for my wife. Cheap (for reason!) but fixing parts and keep that thing running will triple the price very quickly....

It´s nice to look at - like on Bettie - but you will/can not life with it :laughing7:

PS: the designer of the Countach should get a memorial, made out of pure gold!!! He designed an absolute timeless master piece and it will NEVER be topped by someone!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice to understand why. Hope someone ends up with them who can take care of them.
I heard, a few years ago, a fellow talking about how older used Ferraris are quite affordable. Not the F-40 maybe lol
============
Some of them are due to they run out of gas and the Prince has a dozen more, so he just leaves it. And every other guy over there seems to have a title of prince. Sometimes it just cost more to fix so they leave it. I think I remember reading that there was a fine or something associated with breaking down and it was so expensive that the car owners would rather abandon the car or report it as stolen. I will have to look for more info because it was interesting what people with more money than brains do. :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions