RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
We ARE very tame nowdays. Should have been here when the original thread of "Random Pictures Thread" was up and running ! I think you can still view it, but nobody can add to it. It got shut down because it was getting so big and causing server problems ? So ARC, ( who started the "Random Pictures Thread" then started this "Random Chat Thread" as an alternative. You may have seen my post from a day or two ago saying how this would now be almost 3/4 of a million views. But we have tamed it way down. You should have seen Tom's work over there ! He was always on fire ! smiley with fire extinguisher a.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We ARE very tame nowdays. Should have been here when the original thread of "Random Pictures Thread" was up and running ! I think you can still view it, but nobody can add to it. It got shut down because it was getting so big and causing server problems ? So ARC, ( who started the "Random Pictures Thread" then started this "Random Chat Thread" as an alternative. You may have seen my post from a day or two ago saying how this would now be almost 3/4 of a million views. But we have tamed it way down. You should have seen Tom's work over there ! He was always on fire ! View attachment 1634988

Weren't people getting banned? Or just warned? Or was everyone keeping it family friendly?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody was ever banned, I believe a couple warnings. Was milder than your comments on metal detector or pinpointer :laughing7: But some pictures were pushing the envelope. Mainly the "Sand sculptures".

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can imagine. Guys and sometimes girls just can't help heirselves. But guys are probably the worst.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that lawnmower. Would love to have that parked in the yard just to see people notice it. But most would just laugh.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I can imagine. Guys and sometimes girls just can't help heirselves. But guys are probably the worst.
========
Well, on here it got to the point that two guys were trying to outdo each other, ( in fun ), but it had less than desirable impact. :laughing9: After it was shut down due to servers not able to handle the volume, a more entirely family friendly atmosphere seemed to rise from the ashes. ???

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I like that lawnmower. Would love to have that parked in the yard just to see people notice it. But most would just laugh.
========
Would probably get stolen if in my front yard. Looks more like a go kart as I don't see a mower deck. It doesn't exactly have a "grass catcher" either, but something similar. face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I got struck by something. Polish Pirate? But couldn't find any wearing clothes lol

Marc Davis Pirates Concept Art for Redhead portrait (1)~2.jpg

4fc1862cfea511e6224b9e920db2d1cf.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a riding lawnmower with an 8 horsepower engine. It wouldn't mow for some reason so we took all that stuff off and used it for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread