RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That could explain why we live so far away from you. a.jpg That crushing the can was suppose to be animated but ended up not being so. I later re-posted the animated version as I thought of you and your "feminine" side. :dontknow:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
wow, filing late would have me hitting the rum. At least the CPA's made mistakes too so you can't look that bad now. Something simple like posting to wrong account ? ( or was it earmarked AARC private account ? ) :laughing7:

Nothing bad. They paid a with holding that I already paid. So now we got to wait to get that sorted out. And then one of the taxes they always file didn't get posted in the states system. Totally understandable, because the state just changed their website and it is confusing as :censored:! Of course it is supposed to be simplified! LOL!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably safer to "lurk".
Glad the tax situation is relatively minor. I would hate to have to correspond to an inmate :laughing9: :laughing9:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
A look at how life was, Back in the day 1700s-1800s .Franklin county Va.(my county) was known for 2 things.Tobacco and the moonshine capital . The tobacco barns still stand scattered all over the area. Oh,The stories they could tell.

Those are some cool pics! I'm with gold boy... detect and dig up all those rusty nails! You may get lucky and find something cool!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, but I would have to change my name from Simon1 to Tom1 or something like that. I still have a reputation to protect, I think ?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
So, your up for the rest of the morning ? Gonna make it a long work day isn't it ?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Bart, Nice treasures you recovered! And the fishing! And the brewery! Makes me want to move!!!!! I really want to try the rum!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL.

I can actually wrap my bottom lip over the top of my nose. lol
The kid's love it.:laughing7:

Teeth / Dentures / Post's are not really a $ thing for me ??/ Well Kinda , I just weird , I love 'Tree Nuts' for the sarcastic ones , It funny at Thanksgiving & Christmas Feasts people watching me crush my Pecans in 'Whatever way is most convenient at the time' then putting them back on top of the pie.

Again , I'm so weird :laughing7: & I don't even know why , or why I told everybody this fact.
Think it was all the pictures of food I've looked at in the last Hr, or more here on the RCT.

Also I realized it's "Rook' & not Rock . Hmmm ??? I eat to fast to eat much Catfish , I always end up with bone shards in my mouth.

I'd better go , there is so much here to distract me , I was actually looking for a certain post ' The hard way of-course'. :BangHead:

You are weird, but that's why I like ya! My mom can touch the tip of her nose with her tongue. And, we went to Gatlinburg with the kids once. We went through the Guinness World record place. They had this display about there are only so many people in the world that can actually roll there tongue over. Of course we all tried. Both my kids were able to do that. Then, as we proceeded through the place, we found out that that was a 2-way mirror set up. LOL!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't get much work done on my to-do list. Really the only thing I got done was getting the cobwebs down. This flippin' place was looking like the Munsters live here!

The-Munsters-The-Sleeping-Cutie.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
gold boy, Here are our bottles. Uh, I am guessing the Pepsi one's aren't worth much. LOL!

DSCN7544.JPG

DSCN7545.JPG

DSCN7546.JPG

DSCN7547.JPG

DSCN7548.JPG

DSCN7549.JPG

DSCN7550.JPG

DSCN7551.JPG

DSCN7552.JPG

DSCN7553.JPG

DSCN7554.JPG

DSCN7555.JPG