RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
-

Yep, this one is great but did I mentioned that I don´t like fast driving anymore?

The only high velocity I like comes out of a gun barrel I hold in my own hands :laughing7:
=======
That is an easy fix, just close your good eye . :occasion14:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
========
My thoughts EXACTLY Hillbilly Prince. Tom's wife working in cahoots with WD ? With us out of the picture, Tom has nobody watching his back and soon becomes a footnote in TNET history. :dontknow:

We are not fools! I didn't know if you would be comfortable with all those girls around ;)
You have to bring them candy and flowers or whatever they like. We can tag team. Unless Tom's daughter, who oddly looks Japanese, comes along. She is spoken for if Tom agrees to the dowry :)

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
If she looks like her mom, then you and I will have to have an old fashion shooting contest, say shoot the wings off a fly at 100 yards ? :occasion14:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Weeping with joy OR crying with sadness :laughing7:
Is that a herd of goats Tom wants ? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: ( We could tell him that they are American bred miniature camels )

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weeping with joy OR crying with sadness :laughing7:
Is that a herd of goats Tom wants ? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: ( We could tell him that they are American bred miniature camels )

Pretty sure they are camels. But I can get camel in a can maybe. Bet he would take mini camels. Or eight packs camel cigarettes.
But eight mules would also work if presented as rare humpless camels.
Maybe goats do look more like camels :)

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
We need to find out if he is near sighted or far sighted, that might help us to save money on the dowry.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
baby camels.jpg "Baby" camels ! Their hump hasn't developed yet :tongue3:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
8 camels?!!! How about 8 cans of these?
View attachment 1650265

What type of gun is that, and how much is Deus I75, and what is the fourth thing?
I hope she is worth it. Did she get your brains? :(
=========
That fourth thing is Tom's favorite cue stick for hustling me at pool .:icon_scratch: What is really distracting is the scantily dressed cheerleaders he brings to cheer him on. :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread