RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
HBP, I found our map !!! :laughing7:
========
I demand this map be reapportioned OR Santa will bring Tom coal for his stocking AND coal disguised as sugar for his coffee. Smiley bring it on.jpg

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
======
A "sis" for sis ? :icon_scratch:

-
A sissy boy for sis LOL

Hey, if you simply oversee their skirts, they have great bodies. Wish I would be in this condition (but I would wear stockings instead of this gayish skirts...) :laughing7: LOL

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning Tom, had your coffee and coal yet ? :laughing7:

-

No, I drink beer at the moment. Still no sugar and coffee with own made honey taste pretty shitty.... :tongue3: Oh wait, beer with honey! B.B. in a few minutes. Have to make a mixture :laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Beer and honey sounds good. Haven't had a drink for some 30+ years so I forgot what beer tastes like., maybe taste like a year old diet Pepsi ?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to watch the video Tom................. but that guys needs to put some clothes on ! His first firing stance was b.s. and then when he went to his squat.........I could not watch anymore.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to watch the video Tom................. but that guys needs to put some clothes on ! His first firing stance was b.s. and then when he went to his squat.........I could not watch anymore.

-

Buddy, it wasn´t about the stance and the shooting but what he talked later!! I laughed my Butt off :laughing7:
Looked into some other videos and it seems he has a big problem with Switzerland and other stuff :headbang: LOL

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, if he had you laughing then I must go back and watch it. :icon_thumleft:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, if he had you laughing then I must go back and watch it. :icon_thumleft:

-

here is an other one from him. The thing with the pyramid and the Templar cross was new to me!

May he found the needle in the haystack with this video.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting, but pushing down the pyramid to make it flat slightly resembles the Templar cross, but I don't see an Egyptian connection :dontknow:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
-

You would n´t do anything wrong with it! Just remember the Dave Canterbury video where he tell how important such skills are if the SHTF :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

And just think about how much money you can make with such Damascus blades!! If they are real good and with nice pattern, people pay crazy prices if you have a good name as a black smith!

I think it is a real good job. But the most important thing is, you have to love your job! Don´t forget that you have to do it the next 50 years!!
=======
Tom says 50 years because that is how long you will have to support him in the old folks home :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread