RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
my grandmother just emailed me she said her sister has one of those Alexa machines and around 12:00 am last night it just started laughing evilly scary if you ask me

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
my grandmother just emailed me she said her sister has one of those Alexa machines and around 12:00 am last night it just started laughing evilly scary if you ask me

That was all over some tech papers a few months ago.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7:

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    627.7 KB · Views: 74

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

-

For real, WHO put such a spy device into his home and pays also money for it??

I only would buy and pay for such a thing if I can ram it dry and wrapped with NATO barbed wire into the company owners butt :icon_thumright: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bout time to take up an old hobby / habit ?. heh

Now all of a sudden that it’s legal the wife is curious to try it so you never know. I just hope it doesn’t create a monster! [emoji16]

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, so I got a call from my sister after I get here. Then I come back and the like button doesn't work and the 2018 Apologica tour is on? lol. I must be oblivious at times.
The two random Ukrainian girls were off marriage sites and so I looked and these girls are from 20's to 30's.
Think one lady on one was 19.
So I look into this and the age of consent in Ukraine is 16 like the US. The age of consent in Nigeria is 11.
Who decides these things? Some countries it is forbidden to get frisky before marriage.
We now have medical weed in Missouri, soon to be followed by recreational.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By Muslims.

They put on a good show, not to short and not to long.

Used to be a fan of Mettalica, then I saw them in concert. Show was too long for that south texas farm field they played, then they did everything in acoustic. On the way out a couple drunk city slicker rednecks decided they needed me to kick their teeth in.

Accoustic? Lol.
Why are there always people who need a beating.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Accoustic? Lol.
Why are there always people who need a beating.

Yeah, thats life I guess. Loud drunks that thought it would be fine to ask me if I found my wife behind a barn. Not something you want to say within ear shot of a black person actually from Africa that does not enjoy being compared to what most there would consider weak and worthless.

She had the nerve to tell me that if I would have dropped them faster before they could make a sound we could have taken them some place much less populated. Like really women, forget your meds today, this is the US not Africa. She says Mexico is only an hour away, and then gets pissy with me for not agreeing with her.

Mood that evening was ruined anyway due to that acoustic metal.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, thats life I guess. Loud drunks that thought it would be fine to ask me if I found my wife behind a barn. Not something you want to say within ear shot of a black person actually from Africa that does not enjoy being compared to what most there would consider weak and worthless.

She had the nerve to tell me that if I would have dropped them faster before they could make a sound we could have taken them some place much less populated. Like really women, forget your meds today, this is the US not Africa. She says Mexico is only an hour away, and then gets pissy with me for not agreeing with her.

Mood that evening was ruined anyway due to that acoustic metal.

Take 'em to Mexico? I admire the way she is thinking but this is what gets people in trouble. Cell phones all around, witnesses, dna evidence. Without all that wouldn't it be easier to take them out iin the boonies on your ranch.
But it really isn't worth all the trouble for drunks.
The more I think about it why didn't people rush the stage. That's like generic brand food. I' m not a music genius but the idea. I love that old blues those blacks made with their accoustics, and thirty dollar guitars and cheap amps. And I like Stevie Ray Vaugn.
Not the biggest fan of metal except for some songs. It just seems bizarre to try metal with accoustic.
Welp, got to go to town and maybe brave the crowds at amazon lol.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

In the last while I've been bidding on postage stamp auctions. Well managed to scoop a lot of 3 stamps from Lombardi Veniza for a good price. Well as it turns out the 3rd stamp on the right (blue stamp) appears to be a rare variety with ribbed paper.

If that's the case the Catalogue value is $750.00 versus the $60.00 I used to place my bid....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I'll add the picture shortly.

Attachments

• 31694.jpg
    31694.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Folks,

In the last while I've been bidding on postage stamp auctions. Well managed to scoop a lot of 3 stamps from Lombardi Veniza for a good price. Well as it turns out the 3rd stamp on the right (blue stamp) appears to be a rare variety with ribbed paper.

If that's the case the Catalogue value is $750.00 versus the $60.00 I used to place my bid....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I'll add the picture shortly.

Now that is one heck of a deal.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oddjob,

Yep looks like I lucked out, it was actually my wife who caught the variety when she was checking the order when it came in today.
The ribbed paper doesn't show up well from a picture, however, the other difference is the bottom of the 45 is slightly lower than centes which you can clearly see in the picture.

Now that is one heck of a deal.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were about to get blasted by the weather !! 30-35 gusting to 50. Supposed to blow through till sat morn.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Oddjob,

Yep looks like I lucked out, it was actually my wife who caught the variety when she was checking the order when it came in today.
The ribbed paper doesn't show up well from a picture, however, the other difference is the bottom of the 45 is slightly lower than centes which you can clearly see in the picture.

Women are great with tiny details that make a massive difference. Good on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread