RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
man eating snowman.jpg
My kind of yard decoration !

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning Tom, No, I would have the same answer if you asked me :BangHead:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
=======
Depends on which side of the pond you are on ? Hey, it is two totally separate gifs. Did they belong together ?

-

YUP! Same scene from Mr. and Mrs. Smith. GREAT movie!! You have to watch it if you don´t have yet.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I have watched it many many times :icon_thumleft: Can't say that I remember seeing that scene. I know it was just before she placed the bomb in his jacket. But I don't remember her falling down :dontknow:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Since 2 days before I still have problems if I smell coffee.

Need one of this:

Attachments

• Anti-Riot-gas-mask-3d-Disposable-For.jpg
    Anti-Riot-gas-mask-3d-Disposable-For.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 41

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
After you had posted that strange animated guy raising his eyebrow, I had to do a search for more like that and this one popped up.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I have watched it many many times :icon_thumleft: Can't say that I remember seeing that scene. I know it was just before she placed the bomb in his jacket. But I don't remember her falling down :dontknow:

-

We look it also very often. I just don´t like the actress. Just when I look at this swollen lips.... ugly, ugly ugly :BangHead: An other face surgery that´s went wrong?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
-

We look it also very often. I just don´t like the actress. Just when I look at this swollen lips.... ugly, ugly ugly :BangHead: An other face surgery that´s went wrong?
====
I agree with you on the lips. Otherwise, she is ok, well..........except her tattoo's.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
====
I agree with you on the lips. Otherwise, she is ok, well..........except her tattoo's.

-

Tattoo´s also ?!

A no go for me: Tattoos, piercings (anyway WERE they are placed!:laughing7:), faked hair color, face painting. I LOVE it NATURAL at all include folts from aging! :icon_thumright:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread