RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
folks,

One of the more effective forms of Chinese martial arts and not that well know in the West.

Bajiquan.

Good Monday morning folks. d902c0de3f713e89747e8dec994a69a3.jpg

Morning bill. Hope u a good one.

Simob, no COFFEE and a GOOD MORNING for me ? sniff
======

Sorry Senor Don Jose, I had actually logged off and ready for sleep when I saw this. Where are my manners :dontknow: Fresh coffee for you :hello2:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Way past my bed time so I will see everyone later. Good night and good morning, ( and good afternoon to Tom ).

Hey everybody! I figured out how to get into the Wi-fi here.;)

Had a great trip up...got to pass Antietam, Chambersburg, the Outskirts of Gettysburg...saw a hot Maryland blonde...

Yesterday my dad took me to a dumpsite location for the town of Ashland PA. The town was established in 1857, and that was their dump. My uncle had been there a few times, but he only scratched a lil' here and there. I think he MAY have been kind enough to leave a soda behind for me. I already found some old oyster shells from past digging expeditions.

I also dug through my grandfathers basement, and found some AWESOME goodies! Civil War Whiskey, Gin, and unknown pontiled green bottle, French model 1874 bayonet with scabbard, French 1817-1867 pattern infantry officers sword, Model 1840 N.C.O Officers sword, made in 1862, with a A.D.K stamp from Chicopee Mass. and some of my dad's freakin awesome buttons including a Maryland coat button, V.M.I Cadet button, Louisiana Vest button, Lined I button, Connecticut and Rhode Island buttons, and some carved bullets. I already took pictures, but I don't think I will be able to add them until I get back.

So how's everybody else doin'?

Morning Bill, rook, real T, GB, RR, and the rest of the crew.

Sounds like you hit the jackpot RR.

Nice day here so far also Bill, but rain moves in to night.
We're managing to squeeze in 2 days in between rain showers.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

i want the top one :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back