RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
WD I'm outa here tomorrow at 10 am.....the Spaniards treasure is calling to me from the keys. My wife and boy will be back on Thursday......I haven't seen them in 6 weeks....I miss them terribly!!

I bet you do miss them! Well, you gotta one day left. Find that lost CW gold in the lake so we can all stop wondering. LOL!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Saturday, MR WD and I spent all day gathering up supplies and loading both vehicles to take my son, his girl friend, and the 4 kids that are currently in their family circle, to the drive-in. The kids are 19 months, 2, 4, and 6 yrs old. It was quite the challenge! The 4 yr old was glued to the screen for both movies. If you get a chance, I highly recommend seeing The Lion King.

We also watched Toy Story 4

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Lion King does look good :icon_thumleft: I watched Jungle Book a while back and was amazed how good it was with the computer generated imagery. Not to mention it was funny. :hello2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I bet you do miss them! Well, you gotta one day left. Find that lost CW gold in the lake so we can all stop wondering. LOL!
======

I would love to see someone find this other than those lost soles who every day say they know exactly where it is :icon_scratch:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
By the shadow on my sundial, I see it is past my bedtime. So goodnight friends :notworthy:

Fold out bed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread